News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Krakow (USC 25)

Started by CTG, July 27, 2005, 06:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

IMPORTANT NEWS:

I won't be here in August (again :?) so I gave the right of building the track and to manage the championship to Akoss Poo. More info in AkossStunts (if he accepts this offer :)).

Krys TOFF

You should have posted the url for those who don't know or those who forgot : http://alvilag.hu/akoss/ :wink:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Okay, so competition info:

Track will be on the site: July 30 around 22 CET

Race starts: August 1 0:00 CET

Deadline: August 31 23:59 CET

Send the replays to: akossstunts@freemail.hu

Page: http://alvilag.hu/akoss

Updates on the page: next time July 30, and then 1-2 times per a week

Info: Krak?w track is 100% the part of the competition and designed by Akoss Poo.

See you all. I think I will race, too.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

New track has been made, and track is in action at updated AkossStunts page. http://alvilag.hu/akoss, send your replays to akossstunts@freemail.hu! This is an official USC track, and you will get whole points for this race, despite the fact that CTG is on his summer holidays.

816.79 km

No replays so far, except for CTG's test time sent on the first day, but I decided to upload his time only with the first replay(s) from you.

816.79 km

Usrin

Be patient, I'll surely send a replay after going home. Try to beat me, guys! (Although I'm in the homeland of the famous Flying Dutchmen, there's no Stunts on the computers in this library... :()

And there are no accents, so I have to say:
BOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!! :smt078
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

DieselJoe

alvilag.hu doesn't work already for some days, B?FF!  :roll:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

That sounds really bad, because unlike Zak or CTG, I can upload my site only to alvilag.hu, I doesn't have an account elsewhere... Let's hope alvilag.hu will resurrect quickly! I'm really sorry.

You can still send replays, and, if you want, I would show the times here in the forum until alvilag.hu doesn't work.

816.79 km

Usrin

skid csucs.hu!!! :twisted: My homepage has been also offline for some days, and I wanted to update it from today after a summer break... Now, I'm REALLY going to try Krak?w. Akoss Poo, please post the new results here if you can!

Usrin

HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

I just realized that I don't know which car do we have to race with, and I can't check it on Akoss' homepage... :?

B????????FFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!! :smt078

LOOOOOOOOOOL :D:D:D

car is the Jaguar XJR :D

Times on the track arrived so far:

CTG 1:29.80
Diesel Joe 1:30.95
Usrin 1:33.70
Dottore 1:35.35

816.79 km

Usrin

Thanks! :D
And here is the first time of Usrin: 1:33.70. (Although I got a strange message after starting Stunts, see below!)

I really feel embarrassed but I can't do anything with it: csucs.hu server is still down, this is the only place I can upload my site (I don't have an own one like Zak).

Competition news (I can only post them here): Usrin took the lead, he sent 1:27.85!!!  :shock:

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Usrin took the lead, he sent 1:27.85!!!  :shock:

Weak...  :P

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"Weak...  :P
Yes, I know. :P