News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FVCK OFF SERBIA & THEIR WATER POLO TEAM!!!

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, July 30, 2005, 11:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Whow-whow, calm down, Akoss. Is it so easy to bring you up?  :D
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: JTK on September 18, 2006, 05:17:00 PM
Whow-whow, calm down, Akoss. Is it so easy to bring you up?  :D

Sometimes yes, especially when I'm angry because of other affairs in my life (ex girlfriend). But generally I'm a calm person. :)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Again:

F UCK OFF SERBIA WATER POLO TEAM!!!

Serbia - Hungary 9-6 in the World League Final... :(

816.79 km

CTG

Serbophobia... :(

But let's remember the Olympic Games' final - it was really great. And we will strike back in Peking!

CTG

AGAIN... >:(

European Championship, semi-final, after extra-time:

Hungary-Serbia 7-8 (0-0, 1-3, 3-1, 3-3; 0-1, 0-0)

F U C K  OFF SERBIA!!! I hate them with my whole mind!

We have to demolish and humiliate them in the pool at the Olympic Games!!!

Serbia vs Montenegro in the final. I hope to see Montenegro victory and bloody fights. Maybe a very unfair attrocity can keep Serbia away from Beijing...  ::)

Hungary played quite well during the European Championships. Both Serbia and Montenegro beat us: against Serbia, it was an extra time match, and I think we played better, the luckier team won. Against Montenegro, it was quite an even match: both teams played badly. Referees helped Montenegro in a disgusting way (like in the ECH final, too, against Serbia), giving against us fake turnover faults and fake 20 seconds exclusions. I'm not satisfied with the bronze medal (there were 28 water polo ECHs in history, Hungary won 12, gained a medal 21 times, and travelled home without a medal only 7 times), but I'm satisfied with the play. I suppose we have some unperformed power play schemes hided until the Olympics, our extra man situation play was a bit static and uneffective. I guess still Serbia and Hungary rule the world in water polo, they will play the Olympic final.

Chances:

Serbia 35%
Hungary 35%
Croatia 15%
Montenegro 8%
Spain 4%
Italy 2%
Greece 0,5%
USA 0,4%
Germany 0,09%
Australia, Canada 0,01%
China 0,0000000000000000%

Female water polo: I'm satisfied with the bronze medal, good result. But a weaker team finished above us: Spain (home side) were very disgustingly helped by the referees (it's a pity that water polo is a kind of sports where it can be done quite easily: no matter what the ref calls, it's right, because players - even women - literally fight under the water against each other) during the whole match against Hungary. Russia, Hungary and Italy are real contenders for an Olympic medal, though Greece is good, too. Women's water polo big guns aren't only restricted to Europe: United States and Australia are almost the strongest. Spain couldn't gain olympic berth during the qualifiers.

Chances:

USA 25%
Russia 20%
Australia 20%
Italy 15%
Hungary 12%
Greece 6%
Netherlands 2%
China 0,0000000000%

Other: Fvck off Serbia and Montenegro water polo team!

816.79 km

Well, Serbia finished only on 3rd place at Beijing 2008 water polo competition! Hungary and Serbia didn't meet throughout the tournament.  ;D ;D ;D

We met Montenegro twice, during the group stage (10-10) and in the semi final (11-9).

Hungary won the gold medal then!!! (14-10 vs. USA) Serbia sucked, sucked, sucked, oh my god, what a good feeling this is!  ;D

816.79 km

CTG

ÁLÉÁLÉÁLÉÁLÉÁLÉÁLÉÁLÉÁLÉÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓ, FASZSZOPÓ SZERBIA!!!!! ;D

CTG

Coach of Hungarian national team (since 1997), Dénes Kemény signed the extenstion of his contract: he'll stay to 2012 (Olympic Games). So beware, dirty Serbians, captain and sons will kill you all!!! ;D

CTG

CTG

Even Monteniggers could beat us in the semi-finals (FVCK OFF MONTENEGRO & THEIR WATER POLO TEAM!!!). At least we killed the unfair actresses (Italy) in the pool and caught the bronze.

Fvck off Serbia water polo team again!!! Though we had the least chance against them today (10-14), considering all the painful matches in the near past. Justice for Hungary!

816.79 km