News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 54 - Never forget

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, August 02, 2005, 12:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Watch your back Akoss, Cork's gorillas will probably hunt you down after this...
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Hehe, I don't belong to him, I never signed any contract with him, I was never forced to lick his (shitty) ass. :P Unlike you. :P
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Usrin

BOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt078
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Hello!

I'm new here in the Forum and I feel bad to see you making so much arguements. I don't know if it's legal to help somebody from another team or not but before I joined Damage I used to get some help from Peti (CTG). It was a great help to me because I learned the main tricks of this wonderful game and I never think it's not valid. But he didn't help me after I became a Damage Inc member. That's why I think it's strange. He gave up helping me but he helps a better driver then him. Strange. But I think you must forgive this one to Akoss because he deserved the gold after a lot of silver positions. It's not cheating in my eyes but you can think whatever you want to think (democracy). I only say please finish arguements. This is a big family and not maffia, am I right? ;)

Z54 is good track anyway to return the original topic title. Jeep is one of my favorites! :)

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Dottore"I used to get some help from Peti (CTG). It was a great help to me because I learned the main tricks of this wonderful game and I never think it's not valid. But he didn't help me after I became a Damage Inc member.

That's the fair Unskilled drivers championship. Somebody said before me "this is a big family and not maffia, am I right?"

:P

BonzaiJoe

No of course it's not cheating Dottore, CTG just betrayed the team, and I hope Cork will throw him out of it, that's all. This is not Akoss' fault of course, I mean even I have occasionally received help from CTG, but if you want to be in Cork's Crew, you have to share your ideas, CTG didn't, so he can't be in Cork's Crew as far as I can see. That's all there is to it...
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Dottore"But he didn't help me after I became a Damage Inc member. That's why I think it's strange. He gave up helping me but he helps a better driver then him. Strange.

I was a better driver than CTG. Now I wouldn't say that, and neither would CTG. When he was on the top, I was with Laura and I was an inactive driver. When I was on the top, he hadn't reached his top skills by that time.

About those who have a strong team spirit: there are some drivers who never had a strong team, although by his skills, he would have been destined to join one. On the other hand, there are some drivers, who are weak or not racing seriously, and he is in a strong team (I don't want to mention names). The first driver, who is racing seriously (increasing competition level with this), doesn't get any help; the other, the weak, the lazy, gets the help, although he deserves it less than the first person.

Quote from: "Bonzai Joe"No of course it's not cheating Dottore, CTG just betrayed the team, and I hope Cork will throw him out of it, that's all. This is not Akoss' fault of course, I mean even I have occasionally received help from CTG, but if you want to be in Cork's Crew, you have to share your ideas, CTG didn't, so he can't be in Cork's Crew as far as I can see. That's all there is to it...

While you have a strong team spirit, CTG has a strong 'country spirit'. He helped his country, his old class- and roommate, he didn't betrayed his country, is it such a big problem?
Occasionally got help from him? You occassionally drove Stunts this year (=even you didn't help him, let alone his other team members).
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Argammon

I have stayed away a bit but now I feel a bit urged to say sth about all this mess.

For me only one word  fitting for this whole thing: kindergarden!

First of all you meet at the stunts meeting and everyone is having fun.Fun? That's usual alcohol and doing childish things.But I agree that can be fun at times,especially when there's a really good community feeling and everyone is like 'at home'.

But what happens then?
In contrast to the whole meeting spirit we now have something you could call another forum fight.
But how?
I don't see any pm's.I suppose there were no private mails/chats or anything.No the whole issue is taken to the forum.
By Alain first.That's ok,he is not in Corks Crew.And most importantly:He is no the most peacefull and sane person on this board.So that's predictable.
But then a post by Cork,giving CTG a last warning if I am able to tell after reading his dubious post.

I think the whole Cork thing is supposed to spill some fresh blood into the whole team thing.Make it more lively.But this mysterious 'Noone knows who is Cork' is not appropiate when you talk about serious team stuff.
We don't need any public Cork statement about who is getting warned or fired.Cork is small mind game,getting the last warning is reality.
So please,even if this is NOT being solved by personal PRIVATE communication.Don't use this Cork Puppet in such serious issues.

I could basically write the same thing about Bonzai Joe.PM e-mail,whatever and I have already told my opinion about this silly fight somewhere at the beginning of this rant.

Now I hear someone thinking or perhaps already planning to answer:Who is this guy to through the first stone.Wasn't he involved in a couple of fights earlier?

Yes I tell you.But this does not make anything better.
For me most of the community is a bit like a big kindergarden -AT TIMES-
Meaning it can be cool and fun also.
And the problem is not only the people fighting.It's also the other members who just sit there telling smart things:Oh please,you 2 stop fighting.You always need 2 people for a dispute.
Or:I don't want to get involved.

This rant is basically finished with this.I am aware it might have not been to pleasent to read for some persons but some things had to be said.
And I hope that if I will ever get fired it won't be by a post made by cork.

With all this being said:
Happy racing
And it's not sarcasm...

Krys TOFF

Dottore is right : arguements are useless.
Argammon is right too : where's the fun in these topics ?
I can understand that some teams refuse inter-team replay exchange, ok.
I can understand too that if CTG sent his replay to Akoss and not to the other members of his team they can be angry about him for that. But why such a big mess about this in the public forum ? Each team has a personnal zone in the forum and they can explain each other on it.

Anyway, What CTG did was not much different than the beginning of 2004 when Argammon shared his cut of the duel way track (Z34 if I remember it well) with Akoss Poo during a live race, and then it has been shared with the entire community.

About "I don't know who is Cork" sentence by Zak or "I need to talk with Cork" by BJ, I think they just tried to keep back the old ZakStunts forum spirit (you remember, the old forum, with the ads on the top) where some pipsqueaks where playing roles of the Stunts opponents. I read them all when I joined the community and found it really fun.
Creating a so-called "Master" of the team is the same spirit for me, and name Cork's Crew is really good according to Stunts.
Same spirit made other virtual avatars "Stunts Oracle" and "Stunts Oracle priests" and the fake interview I did of these "priests". Just for the fun.

Never forget the fun. :wink:

Skid_Vicious

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"
Quote from: "zaqrack"I guess not, Cork would have informed us on the team if that'd be the case.

Pleeeease finish this childish game that you don't know who is Cork. Pleeease only in team forum. You founded a team, but somebody got hold on your team you don't know, and you are slaves to him?

Ok, you wanna know ?

:smt029 I AM CORK !!! :smt029

Got a problem with that, buddy ?

Cork's Crew members are not my slaves, only women are. :prayer:

Now, go away you fools and start your engines !
This is MY road ! When I'm on it YOU stay out of MY way !

Helen_Wheels

Quote from: "Skid_Vicious"Cork's Crew members are not my slaves, only women are. :prayer:
I want to precise that I'm nobody's slave !

It's just that... You know... It happens sometimes that I wreck some expensive cars...

And Skid is the one who pay for the cars... So, I have to "please" him when he wants to...
Signature ? No, thanks.

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"...you have to share your ideas, CTG didn't, so he can't be in Cork's Crew as far as I can see. That's all there is to it...

BJ: If you have a look at the team's forum then you can see I shared all of my replays with Cork's Crew in July. You had the access to my trick (yes BJ, you are a team member so you can download all the replays uploaded to 'Cork's Crew->ZCT53' topic - I guess you can read and find it with your sky-scarper IQ level) but Zak and you were too lazy to watch and use it. Akoss deserved the victory, don't make his happyness bitter!

Alan: USC is fair, I gave only MY OWN replay to learn from them to some newbies like Dottore, CTG or Pasquale in the last season.

Anyway I'm fed up with these attacks, especially from my own team. You GOT that replay and never watched - and now you say I haven't shown it, only to Akoss. Hopeless...  :? But don't be afraid, I'll leave this team very soon, I only wait for "Cork's" last word. He'll fire me if he's as stupid as I think (respect in ruins :D). Think over what you want to say as a charge and if it's really true then act. If not then keep silent. Thank you!

Topic is closed for me from now.

alanrotoi

QuoteUSC is fair, I gave only MY OWN replay to learn from them to some newbies like Dottore, CTG or Pasquale in the last season.

Is it fair that the manager helps half of the pipsqueaks?

QuoteAnyway I'm fed up with these attacks

You love to attack innocent people, so you deserve it.

Quoteespecially from my own team.

You don't have a team.

Now everybody knows what kind of fair pipsqueak/manager you are.

CTG

Quote from: "alanrotoi"
QuoteUSC is fair, I gave only MY OWN replay to learn from them to some newbies like Dottore, CTG or Pasquale in the last season.

Is it fair that the manager helps half of the pipsqueaks?

QuoteAnyway I'm fed up with these attacks

You love to attack innocent people, so you deserve it.

Quoteespecially from my own team.

You don't have a team.

Now everybody knows what kind of fair pipsqueak/manager you are.

1, I helped only the newbies, except Dottore because I saw some fantasy in his racing. Now he has a team, they will help him.
2, I STILL have a team with angry teammates.
3, Alan, you are not my enemy. Please finish this one!

zaqrack

this was supposed to be a long post, but I'm just sad

I'm sad because:

-some people still can't realize this is only a game
-some people never heard of roleplay
-some people still can't trust other pipsqueaks
-some people still can't stand losing
-some people are not having fun because of others.

All my work is supposed to give fun for you and for me that's why I'm doing this all.
And some people ruin this.

(btw: kindergarden is not a good word for this. it was really great fun to be there. This is rather like secondary school, where people always tried to hurt the ones who they dislike/are better)