News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 54 - Never forget

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, August 02, 2005, 12:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Wow, we are really skilled at making big fights over small things.
As you might have noticed, I have been very inactive and not raced for the last couple of months. I reacted the way I did because I was under the impression that CTG had not shared this trick with Cork's Crew after what I heard. If indeed he has, I don't see much reason why he should be fired, as I don't have a big problem with inter-team replay exchanging (except sharing with competitors in really important battles). But if Cork wants him gone for ghost accusations, my comment is: "whatever".

And seriously, if you think the Cork thing is going too far, that's not our problem... Remember that Stunts is only a game. There is not even money involved, so everyone should just relax. I'm sorry for my dramatic reactions, but I want you to know that during one of the posts I was extremely drunk.

Stunts and Grog!  :drinkers:

And for Argammon: did you expect us to discuss existential philosophy at the meeting? We had fun and raced, I suppose that's what most of us came for! (and may I remind you too that CTG was not at the meeting).

Now let's forget about this. I apologize to CTG for judging him on a dubious foundation. I will let Cork handle team contracts, and then get back to hex-editing... sorry, racing!
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Do any of you see my avatar? Because I only see an X on it. Damn it Dark, you overtook me but it's not over yet!!!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "alanrotoi"if CTG wanted to help newbies is great (and surprising!). BTW he chosed the illegal and unfair way as always!! If he wants to help newbies for example a legal way is inviting him to race zakstunts in your team. MeganiuM since 2003 was a team to make better pipsqueaks. Many of them left and others stayed but everybody learnt something about tricks.

Well, it can happen that there's no place in his team, or he don't want to promote to his team immediately, he is only testing their skills, and when somebody is looking really talented, he get him into his team. Helping somebody outside somebody's team is not cheating, and it is not unfair or illegal. When CTG finds a driver it's like when a trainer finds a very talented athlete, for example a javelin thrower. The trainer doesn't say to him that throw that javelin the way you wants. He wants to teach him, it is his challenge, he feels that is his challenge. He shows him how to throw, show the technique, show the movements. It is the same with CTG. But he can't travel to the drivers he wants to help. Only sends private emails and sends replays. Okay, when we started driving, nobody taught, helped us - because we were the trailblazers. The first athletes also didn't have a trainer. So we have to search for talented drivers, train them, show them the skills, pass the knowledge. Their results will be partly our deeds, too. So we have to follow this way. There are drivers who follows this spirit instead of hard team chains spirit (Zak, you, etc.). This is a very nice mission, and there's nothing unfair in it. Especially when we are inactive pipsqueaks, when we are beyond the high point of our career, like YOU.

Quote from: "alanrotoi"What would you say if (only for example!) now zak says (it's an example!!) "I helped Alain sending him tricks in 2003" Your first message will be "aaaah cheating blablabla unfair blablabla"

Well, bad example, the drivers CTG discovered are not Alain. They aren't such talented, they need help. Alain is good without anybody's help. Look, CTG helps everyone, he helped me, and he helps the drivers he discovered, too. And he was helped by others many many times, I think it is fair. About Alain's cheating: I never said he is cheating with his replays. He became a cheater in the eyes of the world when it was spread that he creates the hard parts of Mingva's replays, he did Myron's last replay when he had been a retired driver. It was also spread that he might have been using hexeditor for creating replays. I only said this and that Zak's tracks are favouring him. But helping Alain is not cheating.

Quote from: "zaqrack"As far as I can remember we agreed in this when he joined, that he can sometimes help, but it shouldn't be a regular habit, and will not be seen as a good thing.

It was the first time I got help from CTG this year. Remember the first half of the year? I was pushing Laura in the bed instead of the arrow keys on the keyboard. So it isn't his regular habit since he joined your team. Why is it not seen as a good thing? Maybe later your team can get help from me, too. And Stunts is not only individual and team competition, it is competition of nations and friend groups, too.

Quote from: "zaqrack"So in my opinion this fight is very very little about this aspect. It's about the ghost accusations in 95%.

Once I wrote at least 30 lines about why we are looking with strange eyes on them, somewhere in the forum. There were no reactions on it. You didn't react, and the Argentinians also didn't react on it, so there were no explanations, there were no reasons not to continue this.
And why Usrin doesn't say that I shouldn't write such things on the forum, it is bad for the celebrity of the team? Because everybody says what he wants. But some people still doesn't know this.

Quote from: "zaqrack"Let me remind you that CTG is still on probation time in the team

Is it fair to do this with such a great driver? If I were you, I would be very happy if CTG's points are counting for my team.

Quote from: "zaqrack"Cork wasnt born for the team members. Cork was born for the other pipsqueaks. Cork's purpose is to make our team seem different from the others. To make it feel unique and strange.

Cork promised once 100000$ for me if I win.
Cork promised once one hot babe for BJ for each win he gets
Cork promised CTG to be fired from the team.

Get the point? Which one of these are real promises? None.
He wasn't a puppet for me to hide that I'm a boss - what I am not anyway.

Ah now I see, okay. But until you don't know this (like those who were outside the team), you have a different view on it. I think my reactions on the Cork part were quite rightful because of it.

Quote from: "zaqrack"And it was so funny to see some really believe it.

Who believed in him? Anyone? :D

Quote from: "zaqrack"This was exactly the point why I didnt support CTG joining to CC when he applied. I knew he is unable to play/enjoy a game like this.

This is true, he can't have a view on the game like this, but for a superb driver like him, it can't be a reason for not supporting him to get into the team. And imagine, he really didn't know that he wasn't supported because of THIS. He should have felt really bad.

Quote from: "zaqrack"Now with post this is over, and Cork is dead.

Rest in peace.

Quote from: "zaqrack"You haven't deserved, bah. Why the hell do you feel the whole world hates you? I haven't moved a single bit on the site since august the 2nd, since I have a full-time job at the moment, and have to upkeep a househol, which is very demanding for me. Simply forgot it and had no time.

I attracted your attention on this at site news once in early August, and I thought you had seen it but hadn't find it important to change the midi file. I understand that you have a tiring job now, I knew this before, too, but I thought you read my message on the board. It was again only a small miscomprehension, which was seen becoming big when other things came up.

Quote from: "zaqrack"insulted my girlfriends

Well, don't feel specially hurt for this. Many people, friends, too were insulted for their girlfriends by me. When I'm sad and depressed, these are usual reactions from me. There's a friend of mine who understood this by his own, without telling this to him. He doesn't really know me better than you, but somehow really understands who is Akoss Poo deep inside.

Quote from: "zaqrack"Somehow I was able to forgive you this all, and I thought we were set on good terms, and then you still come with rubbish like this that you're still undervalued in my eye.

Okay, maybe last time I was a bit hard, some words were undeserved, sorry for that. I'm not holding a grudge with you. Sometimes, especially when I'm basically in bad mood (it is the state of things since Laura left me), it is hard to control myself, hard to understand things (missing anthem, throwing the shit to CTG, bearing Alain's undeserved attack, which caused the decreasing popularity of prediction game, some people prefer maleish girls), heavy reactions are coming, but without getting angry to you. We are a different world, this and my mood controls these occassional affairs, please don't take it so seriously, it is not because I'm hurt, it is not because I'm angry at you, it is... it is because i'm such a complicated soul. I feel almost everywhere that I'm undervalued when I'm sad and lonely like now, and I'm taking up every small things which are not good for me as a sign of negative discrimination. I'm really looking for a comfortable and happy life to grow this out. Once again sorry for that.

Quote from: "zaqrack"It'll be because he can't stop ghost insulting

At least they should try to send us signs (not only Chulk!) that they really exist, they really belong to the community, that they are men, differerent men, with different habits, they use different words (forum!) from each other, they have different strengths and weak points of driving and things like this. I can't believe only in sent-in replays with a single name and a flag. I don't want to treat them as ghosts, I want to know them. I want that when I see their name on the scoreboard, let me be able to connect some things to that name. For example like Krys Toff - oh yes, the horny Frenchman. :D

Quote from: "zaqrack"anthem is updated. enjoy  
and sorry for the delay

Thanks. Not a problem anymore. :)

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"(except sharing with competitors in really important battles).

But it was not of that kind of battles. His final replay was weaker than Ayrton's leader, he gave me the trick. I guess in case I can beat him. And I did it. ;)

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"And for Argammon: did you expect us to discuss existential philosophy at the meeting? We had fun and raced, I suppose that's what most of us came for!

Very true. :) And let's hope next year we will have another funny meeting with lot of interesting things to do, and with great races. :)

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Now let's forget about this.

The best idea. :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Argammon

Bonzai Joe:

Yes I did.And I was hoping you would discuss and understand the relativity theory and some of it's flaws also.
I am horrified that you didn't.

BonzaiJoe

Of course we did find some flaws in the theory of relativity during the meeting, inbetween the races. We were going to publish it, but then we spilled P?linka on the paper...

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Well, it can happen that there's no place in his team, or he don't want to promote to his team immediately, he is only testing their skills, and when somebody is looking really talented, he get him into his team. Helping somebody outside somebody's team is not cheating, and it is not unfair or illegal. When CTG finds a driver it's like when a trainer finds a very talented athlete, for example a javelin thrower. The trainer doesn't say to him that throw that javelin the way you wants. He wants to teach him, it is his challenge, he feels that is his challenge. He shows him how to throw, show the technique, show the movements. It is the same with CTG. But he can't travel to the drivers he wants to help. Only sends private emails and sends replays. Okay, when we started driving, nobody taught, helped us - because we were the trailblazers. The first athletes also didn't have a trainer. So we have to search for talented drivers, train them, show them the skills, pass the knowledge. Their results will be partly our deeds, too. So we have to follow this way. There are drivers who follows this spirit instead of hard team chains spirit (Zak, you, etc.). This is a very nice mission, and there's nothing unfair in it. Especially when we are inactive pipsqueaks, when we are beyond the high point of our career, like YOU..

If CTG wants to help only selected people in his competition it's ok. I don't race there anymore. As you said everybody says what they want so I say/think it is unfair.

Quote from: "AkossPoo"When CTG finds a driver it's like when a trainer finds a very talented athlete, for example a javelin thrower. The trainer doesn't say to him that throw that javelin the way you wants. He wants to teach him, it is his challenge, he feels that is his challenge. He shows him how to throw, show the technique, show the movements. It is the same with CTG. But he can't travel to the drivers he wants to help. Only sends private emails and sends replays.

Bad example. It is a total different situation. The good example would be if the FIFA helps to a single team to win the world cup. (Always talking about USC) is it fair? FIFA and CTG = Organization, manager of the competition. Right? football teams and stunts pipsqueaks = competitor. Am I right? So if the organization helps only one team or one pipsqueak... Is it fair?

Quote from: "AkossPoo"They aren't such talented, they need help. Alain is good without anybody's help. Look, CTG helps everyone, he helped me, and he helps the drivers he discovered, too. And he was helped by others many many times, I think it is fair. About Alain's cheating: I never said he is cheating with his replays. He became a cheater in the eyes of the world when it was spread that he creates the hard parts of Mingva's replays, he did Myron's last replay when he had been a retired driver. It was also spread that he might have been using hexeditor for creating replays. I only said this and that Zak's tracks are favouring him. But helping Alain is not cheating.

Now Alain is talented. I remember reading pages and pages wrote by you about how he cheated and made his replays with a hexaeditor. So you said all of that only to get him out of the competition. Like you did with Mingva and like you did with Chulk and Ayrton. From my eyes to act this way is just envy and some kind of hate. If CTG couldn't beat somebody with the competition rules he will search for top pipsqueaks replays. If he can't neither he will say you cheated. He can't stand the situation of not to be the best all the time. Please don't copy this behavior.

CTG

Alan: FIFA= buisness, USC= just a game. I help people to improve their skills - I did it with almost all the newbies (except Gutix, but he was so fast and overtook me on Kaposv?r using only his own tricks). Btw my tricks are published in 'Tricks & Shortcuts' section on USC site when there's a need for it. Available for everybody, even for you. Am I a cheater? If you want to think this...

I want to believe in Ayrton and Co. but I can't (maybe I won't ever trust in their existing as I told somewhere earlier). BUT! I never attacked people because I couldn't beat them. Only behaviour, personality and the lack of it (Ayrton) counts. Have I ever attacked BJ, Argammon, Alan, Zak, Akoss, Usrin, etc. because of their better position on the scoreboard? NO! If I insulted them it was always about another thing (let me not to list these attacks again, it would be a long one... :)).

TOPIC: ZCT 54, just to make you remember it.  :wink:

CTG

Track is a high level one from Akoss as usual. Although I don't like it I admit it's a masterpiece for LM002. I think I won't finish in TOP5 this time because I don't really feel the track but I'll try my best (blabla, CTG is a liar again, he'll win - thinks Usrin  :lol: ). I hope my earlier students, Dark Chaser and Dottore will make a surprise and finish on the podium. I know they are both fast with the Lambo Jeep.  :)

I only don't like the part after banked road: the jump-corner-loop. This week I will definitely send under 1:43.

629.09 km

CTG

Akoss, I have a nice trick again.  :-D Kidding.

Anyway, think on Jordan Toyota's rear wings racing in EU (no smoking, please :D) in the last sector.  :wink: Public help. :D

CTG: Kurva any?d baszd meg, d?g?lj meg!  :twisted:

629.09 km

Usrin

CTG:
Kurva sz?dat, tosz?dj meg!
Jaaaajjjj!!! Te kis puncip?c?gtet?! Te kis T?r? Rudi!
Sz?tbaszom a fejed!
http://bolyai.elte.hu/~usrin/kurvaszadat.mp3 :P
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

I'm going to get out, and scatter the pee! :-D

Usrin

I've slipped on the hen shit! :-)