News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Congrats Bonzai

Started by Argammon, December 30, 2002, 09:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

For your win on last month track and the championship.

*waves*

Mingva

Yeah, great month it was for you. But watch for yourself, don't drink very much :lol:

BonzaiJoe

Thank you for your congratulations. I was very surprised and delighted to win this year, and I just want to say I couldn't have done it without my teammates: Pershing II, Juank23 and Zak McKracken. And I couldn't have done it without Alan Rotoi, who was so kind as not to drive before May :D In 2003 I will not be going for the win. I will only drive when I want to, and thus I won't spend hours trying to get a winning time. But still I'll be active and hopefully a lot. Thank you for a nice 2002 season, and now I'm Looking forward to a great competitionin 2003!
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

You won the "FiFA World Cup" of  Stunts, the most important event in the stunts community in 2002. ENJOY IT!!!! You are in the official Hall of Fame with Mark Neilwood, CAP (and the other season winners I forgot ;) )

??FELICITACIONES!!

BonzaiJoe

Death Man, Mark Nailwood, Roy Wiegerinck and myself. Three giants who did not win: Alan Rotoi, CAP, Fdzierva. But Alan Rotoi won the ISA competition which is almost as big. Surprisingly Fdzierva and CAP never won any major competitions...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

With beating Alan Rotoi on the last 2 tracks you deserve that victory. And Roy? Who cares now? Once again congratulations!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Thanks again everybody, how kind of you  8)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoeSurprisingly Fdzierva and CAP never won any major competitions...
CAP was un-official winner of Kalpen 2001 but he left the community after the last race results were not confirmed as far as I know. Too bad.

CTG

yes, for the old competitions archive