News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Paleke's world stunts championship

Started by alanrotoi, August 16, 2005, 05:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Paleke
The problem seems to be in the domain I was using (fsa.ar.nu), I don't see how, but for some reason when you access the forum using this address it doesn't show you the content of the message; but if you use the "real" address (wstuntsc.iespana.es/foro) it does.
Ok, that's much better when I can see what people are talking about. :D Sadly, with this url there's an ad at the top.
Anyway, there's still some bugs with chinese symbols (see attached pic).

Duplode

So the problem was with the domain... that reminded me of another strange bug - back when the news were posted on the main page, sometimes it happened that updates took longer to appear at wsc.ar.nu than at wstuntsc.iespana.es . And reagrdless of anyhing, my DNS still blocks WSC addresses and thus I still have to use the cgi-proxies - BTW, my "old" proxy links (based on wsc.ar.nu/foro) to the forum are currently functional (from about three days ago on, that is). Anyway, the important thing is the forum is workig again - although it might be useful to keep this topic ative as well...

(And about the Kanjis Krys has metioned: I see them too (or at least <?> marks due to wrong encoding settings), but with those proxies there are so many imperfections on browsing that I betetr ignore that as well... :-\)

Paleke

I don't know why the chinese symbols (I'll try to change it back soon) and I don't know why, but fsa.ar.nu is working ok now.

All I know is that I don't know nothing  :P
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: PalekeAll I know is that I don't know nothing  :P
Hey, at least it's a beginning of knowledge. :D ;D

Duplode

Minor and hopefully irrelevant observation: techincally, there is a way to loop properly the broken cork l/r. Problem is, you would have to be at ~40mph... :P On another subject, now I agree with Chulk and Mark on their bets for winning time, at ~1:20...

Paleke

Yep, I know that now, but when I designed I didn't. I realized that when AbuRaf asked me about his replay.

Anyway... did you notice that deadline is tonight? Do you want more time to race?  :D
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Paleke on January 25, 2008, 01:46:51 PM
Yep, I know that now, but when I designed I didn't. I realized that when AbuRaf asked me about his replay.

Anyway... did you notice that deadline is tonight? Do you want more time to race?  :D
Deadline isn't tomorrow ? Damn, I thought it was 26th at midnight (Argentina time-zone), not 25th. Damn it, I probably won't have time tonight, but I'll have time tomorrow. :-\

Paleke

I'm thinking about changing the deadline because last replay I received was a week ago from AbuRaf, so it seems to me that everybody else forgot when it was. Perhaps sunday at midnight it's a good option, more time for everybody to improve their replays (even me). One positive answer and I'll change the deadline, so... ;)

Krys TOFF

Chulk

I won't have time to race unless it's postponed to next week, after ISM '08 will finnish.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Well Paleke, I think you must change the deadline now, because only 5 hours divide us from the original deadline and it's not clear if you have decided to postponed it or not...  ::)   So I don't send any replay, considering obviously that you have postponed the finish of the race. Please, could you confirm Sunday midnight as new deadline ?

Duplode

Well, I feel I could make use of some extention as well...  ;D no complaints about Sunday midnight or whatever date suits you best.

Paleke

Mark L. Rivers

Mexicana's results confirmed...  ;)
Krys TOFF saves his 2nd final place, +2 points on Duplode who sure have to regret having missed race 1, Hutspot...
And now we are waiting for next season, sure charming with Chulk, Dark Chaser and (maybe) Ayrton!  8)
I think that Krys and me will have a lot to do against the southamerican squadron...  :o  ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers
Mexicana's results confirmed...  ;)
Krys TOFF saves his 2nd final place
Good. ;D

Duplode who sure have to regret having missed race 1, Hutspot...
Muahahahah ! Too bad for him. :P :D

I think that Krys and me will have a lot to do against the southamerican squadron... :o ;)
Sure, but it will be easier for both of us if you join Damage Inc. ;D ;)