News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Paleke's world stunts championship

Started by alanrotoi, August 16, 2005, 05:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

The new is short, simple and fun... pretty enjoyable to drive on!

Mark L. Rivers

Darkie

Thank you, Abuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...raf!!! Huahuahua

Mark, me and Duplode will fight between us until the end of this season... Ayrton races alone...

It would be good if Renato Brodzinski were here with us... It would be a great 'war' against Ayrton...  ::)

Chulk

Hi guys, sorry for my abscence last month but I didn't have time to race at all, not even for Zak's competition... Of course I'll join for this 2nd track of the season so expect a couple of replays from me too.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Darkie on April 08, 2008, 02:28:59 PM
Mark, me and Duplode will fight between us until the end of this season... Ayrton races alone...

It seems you are seriously right, Darkie... Anyway, in this 2nd race I'll give all my best. I aim to win and I don't want to hide my intention...  Ayrton has been warned... ;)

Darkie

Mark, you are right... You are able to win, of course...I hope I can get a good position again... This time we will have Chulk and the 'real Duplode'... So we will have many possibilities this race...

Good luck!!!  ;D

Krys TOFF

Last track was not at all suitable for me (too many sharp corners IMO). New one still has some sharp corners, but it seems overall much better for my driving style. I hope to catch the top 5 this time, but it will be difficult according to the high level of pipsqueaks' activity in WSC this season.

Darkie

My friend Kryyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 'Zinedine'!!! Huahuahua

How are you, flying french???

I'm sure you are able to overtake all of us, Krys... Let's go, Damager!!!

Good luck!!!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Darkie
How are you, flying french???

I'm sure you are able to overtake all of us, Krys... Let's go, Damager!!!
I'm fine thanks. Quite busy, but fine. ;)
I fear that overtaking Ayrton and/or Mark with indy and WSC rules is too hard for me. But a podium may be able sometimes according to the track (or so I hope).

Mark L. Rivers

Ayrton started with a not very bad time... It would be interesting to know how much he can lower furtherly his outset time... But I don't think very much...  ;)

BonzaiJoe

This race sounds so interesting :) I want to join. It will be my first OWOOT race since the closing of the IRC competition.
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

That'll be great :) If you need directions on registration and stuff just ask any of the regulars or Paleke.

Darkie

Gosh!!! Bonzai is coming!!! I don't know if I can put my name between the TOP 3 again...  ???

BonzaiJoe

Well I just sent a replay to Paleke. What else do I need to do to register? I'm having some trouble with the spanish text... :)

BonzaiJoe

Oh, it looks like there's PHP stuff like on Zakstunts!