News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Paleke's world stunts championship

Started by alanrotoi, August 16, 2005, 05:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbuRaf70

Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on June 29, 2008, 06:21:28 PM
Btw, I'm still waiting comments (Duplode, Krys, others...?) about the "title" of the track...  And if you have not listen yet the original, please, take 10 minutes from your time and listen it from the beginning to the end...  ;)

And I'm still waiting...  ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on July 09, 2008, 08:11:19 AM
Btw, I'm still waiting comments (Duplode, Krys, others...?) about the "title" of the track...  And if you have not listen yet the original, please, take 10 minutes from your time and listen it from the beginning to the end...  ;)

Oh, yes, this is the name of a Genesis song. but I don't know the album in which this song is, nor the song itself to be honest.

Duplode

Quote from: Krys TOFF on July 09, 2008, 01:44:09 PM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on July 09, 2008, 08:11:19 AM
Btw, I'm still waiting comments (Duplode, Krys, others...?) about the "title" of the track...  And if you have not listen yet the original, please, take 10 minutes from your time and listen it from the beginning to the end...  ;)

Oh, yes, this is the name of a Genesis song. but I don't know the album in which this song is, nor the song itself to be honest.

For quite a while I maintain some latent curiosity for listening more early 70's Genesis (i.e. before Collins took over the vocals, I'm familiar enough with their later output), but never actually got down to hunting the stuff... ::)

Anyway, is the site working OK for you guys? I tried to visit the SSEHPTC page from behind Anonymouse (not that I have a new time, though) and was greeted by a MySQL error.

Krys TOFF

I got the same problem yesterday. I started to race new track but was unable to upload my replay...

Paleke

Yeah, I've noticed this problem the other day, there seems to be something wrong with MySQL, because I can't log in the database. I'll mail Iespana to ask for help. Meanwhile, feel free to mail your replays. ;)
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Paleke

Well, it seems to be working now. I don't know what was the problem.  ???
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Paleke

Damn it! I've totally forgot: LAST THREE DAYS OF RACE!!!  :o

Paleke

Hmmm... I've totally forgot, again :S (Sorry ;D )

Ok, I'll try to have the update ready for before the weekend (I have some others priorities to take care of first.

Duplode

Well...I'm still curious about whether Ayrton actually missed the round or not  :)

Paleke

Yeah, we all are...  :-X I mean...  ;D

Well, here is the thing: I started to work again recently (a week ago), so I've been kind of unorganized, and now I'm changing my job, so I think my unorganization will last at least one week more. I'll try to have the update ready for next weekend but, as you know, that doesn't mean anything.

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

yes, that summary was a real beauty :)

Paleke

Well, I'm not quite sure if I entirely understand the two last messages*, but... NEW TRACK AVAILABLE!!!  ;D

*: nevermind

Duplode

Well, finally a solid result by me, not allowing Mark to open 4-0 at head to head in a race that felt like a flashback from last year... :)