News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

OUR NICK/USERNAMES

Started by Chulk, August 26, 2005, 06:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

This topic I post is here so you can explain the other pipsqueaks how did you get your usernames (some can be an easy guess).
I'll tell you how a got mine:
When I was a boy, family started to call me Chucho for a reason nobody remembers. Then there was a day when I got very angry so my brother said I look like The Incredible Chulk and that's how I got mi nickname.

Hope you will tell everyone your story just to satisfy my curiosity!!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mingva

There was already a small discussion about our nicks HERE. By the way, what's the meaning of the word 'Chulk'? :) Or it should be Hulk? :lol:

DieselJoe

My nick is already explained in the thread Mingva mentioned.
But everybody who hasn't done yet is of course still welcome to write it down. :)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Chulk

Ok, I'll check it out. By the way, Chulk doesn't mean anything. It was born from Chucho and Hulk as I explained before

CTG

Still CAX The God...  :-D

CAX= Keksz= Biscuit, because I live in Gy?r, the home of delicious biscuits. :)

alanrotoi

I thought it was Create The Ghost

CTG

Happy birthday, Rotoi #4

CTG

BonzaiJoe

The story about Alan Rotoi's name is still the funniest. The least funny: Alain
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

I agree BJ, though I have to say your name does sound very cool. By the way "Bonzai" are those little trees the Japanesse people do. Also it means "live for 1000 years" or something like that.

CTG

Quote from: "Chulk"By the way "Bonzai" are those little trees the Japanesse people do. Also it means "live for 1000 years" or something like that.

Yes, I mentioned that in the old nick topic. :)

BonzaiJoe

It's true, but it has nothing to do with my name :D
Actually it's spelled "bonsai", so when I entered JTK & KHR's competition, they corrected it to "Bonsai Joe" on the scoreboard, but I asked them not to, because my name is only Bonzai Joe because it sounds cool (or at least so I thought when I was 11), and not because of trees.
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

al il professore

i am alain prost. my greatest rival was ayrton senna.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

You are Alain P?r?, the smelly cheese.