News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT21

Started by zaqrack, December 31, 2002, 02:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Yes Pedro Antonio, without any shortcut. But Bonzai Joe's and Argammon's times must be with a shortcut or I'm loosing my f***ing driving skill (which is very possible too).

Mingva

Hey, Zak :!: I think you did a mistake in Amateur scoreboard. Until afternoon of 15 January wasn't Krys' time in the scoreboard. But today I see his time, sent on 13th. And beside that, can I see January's news archive?

Any comments?

Argammon

Hey Pedro.Of course those times seem impossible if you ain't using replay handling! If you don't know what replay handling is or how it works.Check the articles section on zaks website and you will know.

CTG

What will be the winning time in amateur? Krys? Mingva? What's your opinion? I vote for 1:04.90 (one of you will do it...)

zaqrack

Quote from: "Mingva"Hey, Zak :!: I think you did a mistake in Amateur scoreboard. Until afternoon of 15 January wasn't Krys' time in the scoreboard. But today I see his time, sent on 13th. And beside that, can I see January's news archive?

Any comments?

here you are:

First mail:

Return-Path: <tofvh@free.fr>
Delivered-To: zaqrack@freemail.hu
Received: (qmail 70409 invoked from network); 13 Jan 2003 01:23:10 +0100
To: "ZakStunts02" <zaqrack@freemail.hu>, "ZakStunts01" <replay@zakstunts.cjb.net>
Subject: Z21... ^____^
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 01:34:52 +0100
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C2BAA3.F8129C40
Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
       name="21-10595.RPL"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
       filename="21-10595.RPL"

Second mail:

Return-Path: <tofvh@free.fr>
Delivered-To: zaqrack@freemail.hu
Received: (qmail 13301 invoked from network); 14 Jan 2003 20:41:01 +0100
To: "ZakStunts02" <zaqrack@freemail.hu>, "ZakStunts01" <replay@zakstunts.cjb.net>
Subject: Fw: Z21... ^____^
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:52:48 +0100
I sent this message sunday evening, no, monday early in the morning ;-) =
but there is still no update, so i send it again...
   Krys.

----- Original Message -----=20
To: ZakStunts02 ; ZakStunts01=20
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 1:34 AM
Subject: Z21... ^____^
Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
       name="21-10595.RPL"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
       filename="21-10595.RPL"

My reply:

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:01:20 +0100
To: "Christophe VAN HOUTTE" <tofvh@free.fr>
Subject: Re: Fw: Z21... ^____^
Hello!

Tuesday, January 14, 2003, 8:52:48 PM, you wrote:

CVH> I sent this message sunday evening, no, monday early in the morning ;-) but there is still no update, so i send it again...
CVH>     Krys.

yes, sorry, adding with original sentdate

I think this explains it all. I make mistakes sometimes.
Looks like you'll have to use some strict rules in the subjects of the mails you send, or maybe I'll create seperate addresses for thw amateur and pro to prevent these.

Zak

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

What is that damned shortcut? I drove my 1:04,45 (haven't sent) without any shortcut!!!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

rudo

zct21 is great! i think i can reach a time under 1.10 at the end of the month. i only can't stand replay handling, it seems so unfair to me. you're just a driver, not a film director! but i'm only a newbie so i don't know if any of you guys take me serious :)

CTG

We take you serious Rudo! Everybody was a newbie once, and you see what happened to us. :) Just follow Mingva's or Alan's way...

BonzaiJoe

Yes, replay handling is like a movie, and you are the director. But even movies that are not shut in one go need good directors... but mind you, we only use replay handling because there's no way to check that we don't. (and besides, it makes the replay more beautiful). But there are many disadvantages with it also.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Roy Wiegerinck is our Steven Spilberg :D, and the 'jurassic pipsqueaks' are Ben, Zak and Bonzai

Argammon

--->Roy Wiegerinck is our Steven Spilberg , and the 'jurassic pipsqueaks' are Ben, Zak and Bonzai

And who are you then? A hatchling or a dinosaur egg?

CTG

He's the T-Rex...

rudo

well, i may not be the expert around here. but to me it seems possible to check if replay handling is used or not if you send along the highscore table with your .rpl file.

oh, i was wondering too what alan's and mingva's ways are :)

bbye

CTG

Rudo, read Mingva's article about RH... :)

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "PedroAntonio": (...) and I'll beat you, Leo :wink:

Brazilian Popular Dict[sic!]: Who laughs after, laughs better... (Badly translated, badly writed...)