News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT21

Started by zaqrack, December 31, 2002, 02:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

opinions, and the usual stuff here :)

Mingva

Zak feels nostalgia to ISA??? No shortcuts!!! Only the skilled driver will win this month. Also one disadvantage - lack of scenery. I'd give 2.5/5 for this track.

btw, do you know who is leading on ZCT 21 at the moment? :roll:

alanrotoi

and there is no loops or icy roads!!!

Mingva, you are the first leader in the year... let's see if you are the last leader at the final of december ;)

al il professore

resist

argammon, dont play the dog, send us ur rpls and play as a team mate it would be funnier.

and dont say u got friends at home blabla, because it worked only once
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Well, Orion leads for now. And I've just sent a new time just to see 4 Oriorians at the first 4 places. :D
But I'm sure that when Doggy Dog and BJ will awake, things will change...

Btw, I like this track : short and powerfull, like FSC's St Pee short ring.

Hey, YOU, Zak competition driver.
If you like this track, take a look and "francestunts.fr.st". There's another track like this one. But be fast, FSC comp ends the 5th at midnight GMT.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I just love this track. It's a beautiful snowy day... I love you all!!!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

rudo

as a newbie, i like this track a lot. it's short and it's fast, but still pretty tricky. there aren't many opportunities to take shortcuts, but i don't see that as a problem i saw the replays of last month's track and they scared me to death because of the shortcuts. i've never experienced so much shortcutting in my life, not even when i visited the hair stylist ..

BonzaiJoe

I definitely agree that ZCT20 and ZCT21 are very different tracks (could they BE more different? :D), which is great, because everyone likes variation. Also, the power gear of course allows an incredible amount of shortcuts, so the tracks driven in Indy, Corvette, GTO or Acura are always the ones with the biggest shortcuts.
But we can't be quite sure.

PedroAntonio

Quote from: "Mingva"No shortcuts!!!

I don't think so, because there are times impossibly fast, but I, as a newbie, can't find them!!  :x :x  :x  :evil:

alanrotoi

I'm not a newbie and I didn't find any shotcut  :oops:

Mingva

Pedro, my current time 1:06.00 is without shortcuts. But if I'd use it, my time would be at least 2 sec better :roll: Only one problem - I'm not able to do those crazy shortcuts :(

I hope I'm not a newbie anymore. But not a Pro too :cry:

CTG

Shortcuts???  :shock: Really? Where?  :)

CTG

Mingva, don't cry! You'll be a pro pipsqueak next month (like Krys)! I won't do a better time this month, because my 1:06.40 was only a great luck. I can't improve...  :roll:

Mingva

Thanx GOD, you're only Mr. Auto transmision :P With manual I guess you could improve your time 1-2 secs.

PedroAntonio

:shock: WITHOUT SHORTCUTS?? You two must be kidding!! :(
Oh! I know, team orders to shut up, otherwise... :? I'm baaad... :(

I tried manual too, but I'm not used to it so I drove a little worse than with auto. But, hey, 3:35 faster and I'll beat you, Leo :wink: