News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT55 - Classic Fun

Started by zaqrack, August 31, 2005, 10:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

943.41 km

CTG

Akoss: too easy to give up! Banked corner part sucks but if you do it once...

BonzaiJoe

I think this is quite a nice track. It's the kind of track that is easy to finish, but really hard to max out. I like it that way.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I think this is quite a nice track. It's the kind of track that is easy to finish, but really hard to max out. I like it that way.

It's visible on the scoreboard :)

Chulk

QuoteIt's visible on the scoreboard :)

That's true. And it looks like CTG likes it that way too! :)  :)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I think this is quite a nice track. It's the kind of track that is easy to finish, but really hard to max out. I like it that way.

I hate tracks where we have to spend a lot with a single trick/powergear keeping. Just a waste of time if we can't do it even after 2 hours of driving (if we are unlucky, it happens), lucky when we succeed after 5-10 minutes. And the difference? 10 seconds and 10 positions in the end. Depends too much on luck and how much we can stand playing a single part of a track (very disgusting). Advantage for maximum replay handling drivers - that is not Akoss Poo...

943.41 km

BonzaiJoe

Stop the whining and start the engine...

BonzaiJoe

Not tonight. Tonight: beer, table football. Soon.

943.41 km

CTG

Chulk: I waited for a tricky dual-way Acura track and this one suits me less...  :? But I will fight again as I can't remove my crappy time from the scoreboard! :D

Chulk

YES!!! Chulk is at the lead (I don't think I'll last long so I'll enjoy this moments)  :-D

CTG

Quote from: "Chulk"YES!!! Chulk is at the lead (I don't think I'll last long so I'll enjoy this moments)  :-D

You are still leading... :? :evil:

Chulk

See, I'll told I wouldn't last long! Not even a day but 16 hs :x

al il professore

allah listened to our prayers and he will just go on destroying this oiled way of life.

ooops sorry. i wanted to say that this month track is a stallin good track.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Fuckin' good track for a penis-free Hendaye teacher, it's rather for live race.