News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ACT01

Started by zaqrack, December 31, 2002, 02:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

comment Akoss's first work and times on it here.

alanrotoi

to Akoss: Around 1:10?? Let the predictions to the Stunts Oracle ;)

alanrotoi

Yes, I agree with myself :o)

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

1:10 won't be enough to be in the top 6...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

OK, maybe I was wrong.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

But I think it's a good track. As long as you know that most of it can be power-geared on the grass. But even that is challenging and fun.

alanrotoi

It's a bit similar of 1stgear track...don't it?

Mingva

Let's vote for the tracks like we did in Track Design Contest. So, what I think about ACT 01? I didn't like the track at all :x I wanted to race on it twice but after few secs I went mad, and turned off Stunts :evil: Don't know why :? I hope second track will be much better :!: Let's do tracks not for Pro pipsqueaks only :idea:

There's my vote:
Fun and Interest - 1 from 3
Length and Layout - 1.5 from 3
Terrain and Scenery - 1.5 from 3

So, my overal vote for ACT 01 is only 2

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I don't think it was difficult, I liked my track (vote=4), especially the second half of it. I did 1:05 on the last day so I can be satisfied. It didn't demand as much work as ZCT 20. Keeping 6th gear wasn't too difficult at the corner after the divided road. I designed ACT 02 (for the Corvette) and it's not the easiest I can say but maybe I'll design finally an easy one for March but promise me then you'll enter.

Bonzai, CTG, me: like this track
Mingva, Krys: don't.
3-2
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

I like act01 too
4-2 :P

BonzaiJoe

I especially love the ending of ACT01. I have a fabulous ending, but a mediocre beginning. It must be the hardest power-gear-keeping challenge I have ever seen :D