News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

CTG

I decided to open a topic just for silly/idiot/useless messages. You can also write B?FFs here or any other things that suits nowhere (for example: I reached 1700th message, wheeeeeeeeeee :P).

Krys TOFF

Ok, let's write one of my oldest signature :

SAVE A TREE, EAT A BEAVER :!:

Usrin

Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

BonzaiJoe

Okay, I'll take the chance:

B???????????????????????????PH!?!!

:smt031  :smt031  :smt031  :smt031  :smt031

Save a bee, eat a golden retriever
But we can't be quite sure.

DieselJoe

B????????????????????????????FFFFFF!!!!!!

Save a beer, eat a reaver!
:roll:

:partyman:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

DieselJoe

Having to stay at home all day (for the 3rd day already to be exact) because of a cold sucks!
:smt090
Tool

Usrin

Diesel Joe: P?linka would solve all of your problems! :rolleyes:
B????????????????FFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!! :smt078

DieselJoe

Yeah, if the next meeting will take place in Hungary, I will smuggle some bottles back to Germany! :smt030
Tool

I want pina. At the moment, I desperately want a pina on my dick. It is without pina for a long time now, and it is craving for it. ?gi's pina. Yes, it would be one of the acceptable pinas on my dicks. I'm going to get it. I have to quote Ganxsta Zolee (famous and notorious Hungarian rapper):

Quote from: "Ganxsta Zolee"PINA PINA PINA PINA PINA!!!

513.59 km

Usrin

Who the skid is ?gi????? :shock:
Anyway, I have to quote BT (famous Hungarian band):
QuoteATOMHAL?L, PARTYTIME!!! ("atomhal?l"="nuclear death")

Quote from: "Usrin"Who the skid is ?gi????? :shock:

Well, maybe if you had answered my last mail by now, I would have written about her. ;)
She is a first-year student girl here, in Debrecen. Roommate of a friend girl of mine, who is from Kazincbarcika, also doing her first year there (the Barcikian colony is gathering here --->>> more frequent parties in Debrecen, less freqent parties in Kazincbarcika). When I see her, I always think about stallin her. Not my kind, short, (dyed) blonde and pussycat-style a bit, but there's something in her, she is mysterious and sexually very attractive, my dick likes her very much. Her face and eyes radiates sexually so heavy that my dick couldn't not notice it.

Anyway, B?FF!

There was a very beautiful next to me here in the computer room, and she asked me to help her. I could help her and I could teach her something on the computer, so I feel very satisfied now. She was a really good slut. But I think she was from the average slut girls. My guess is because she watched and saved some pictures of very expensive cars all the time. Anyway, she was very nice, kind to me, and her brown eyes shone on me very gratefully - my dick also felt this.

As you can see, Akoss Poo is in very horny mood at the moment. I want pina! B?FF!

513.59 km

Usrin

I've no idea what does this want to mean, but maybe it's related to the famous Poo. :)

Usrin

RIVERKILLERS, GO HOME!!! (I'm drunken! B?FF!!!)

Quote from: "Usrin"RIVERKILLERS, GO HOME!!! (I'm drunken! B?FF!!!)

You are lucky. Counting from Saturday, I only have 3 beers at my throat. But here is the weekend. If there's no party tonight with my friends, CTG, online drinking party on msn? :D

513.59 km