News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

Scary, but to be fair, the numbers aren't particularly worse 2010-2012 than 2007-2010.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 31, 2013, 08:16:59 AM
Scary, but to be fair, the numbers aren't particularly worse 2010-2012 than 2007-2010.

All other 3 countries managed to improve, Hungarian data are the same.

And if we take into consideration that the price of food has risen since 2006 to double (or even higher), in 2006-07, the overhead expenses, especially heating expenses has risen at an exceptional rate, let alone the costs of public transport, which also became very expensive in 2006-07 (now people say the Slovakian public transport costs are 50% lower than here)... well, the situation is very dark here...
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

BonzaiJoe

There's a saying that goes "better the devil you know". The Hungarian people should have remembered this in 2010. Or, as Usrin put it: Gyurcsány Férenc is a liar - Orbán Viktor is a liar AND and asshole. (forgive me if I spelled the names wrong).

I'm really sorry about what's happened to Hungary. Unfortunately we're seeing the same thing in other European countries. An inefficient left is booted in favour of a near-fascist, and also inefficient, right. But Hungary is the most extreme case because the nazi party also received 17% of the vote, versus 6,8 in Greece.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on October 31, 2013, 08:34:48 AM
Still, my favorite from György Matolcsy (former minister of economy, Fidesz): you can live great from 47000 HUF/month! (=160 EUR). No comment.
According to INDEC (the official statistics organization), we can eat a well-balanced diet for AR$200 a month (about 25 EUR). Beat that!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

The minimum salary here is AR$3.300 (about  411,60 EUR).

Chulk

Quote from: alanrotoi on November 01, 2013, 01:35:58 AM
The minimum salary here is AR$3.300 (about  411,60 EUR).
This would great if
a- everyone was paid this much (there is still a lot of people who work outside the system and are paid a lot less)
b- INDEC values were actually true, but a Kg of bread (nothing special, just regular bread) is 2,5 EUR
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 31, 2013, 03:27:53 PM
There's a saying that goes "better the devil you know". The Hungarian people should have remembered this in 2010. Or, as Usrin put it: Gyurcsány Férenc is a liar - Orbán Viktor is a liar AND and asshole. (forgive me if I spelled the names wrong).

I'm really sorry about what's happened to Hungary. Unfortunately we're seeing the same thing in other European countries. An inefficient left is booted in favour of a near-fascist, and also inefficient, right. But Hungary is the most extreme case because the nazi party also received 17% of the vote, versus 6,8 in Greece.

The same Nazi party is now campaigning for 2014 with love.

BonzaiJoe

Love was important for the German nazi party and for contemporary nazis too. It is the kind of love which also involves hate. Love something (your fatherland or your ethnic group, for example), arbitrarily. Stoke the love with romantic imagery and made-up nostalgia, and incite one another to "fight for what you love" (which normally means "fight against what you hate", which means "fight against whatever stands in the way of the interests of what you love"). At this point, declare yourself an authority on what is the interest of your fatherland or your ethnic group. Now, use the "love" you share with millions of others to control these millions. Claim that people you don't like are acting against the "fatherland" or the "cherished culture" or something like that. Incite your comrades to "fight for what they love". You now have an army, millions strong, ready to attack whichever minorities you don't like or you feel threatened by.

BonzaiJoe

This is also the explanation why voting with emotions instead of intellect results in Auschwitz.

alanrotoi

Here in argentina therre are neonazis too. They are pathetic, think about it: they fight for an ideal ethnic, "the arian race" BUT MOST OF THEM (if not all) ARE LATIN AND SOUTHAMERICANS, so their ideal says they should be slaves or die. I cant understand them, but they are violent too.

Then you find nazis called " Maza", a spanish last name... where in which universe an arian would be have a spanish last name???? Are you stupid or something?? His blood is an insult already for them, why he fights for these ideals then? Its a mistery for me.

Jobbik is only a puppet party, they are not a real Nazi party, just stealing the votes from people who have enough of the system... Of course they are also a reason to shout at us that we are a Nazi country, while we are not more Nazi than the western countries...

816.79 km

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Akoss Poo on November 08, 2013, 11:41:45 AM
Jobbik is only a puppet party, they are not a real Nazi party, just stealing the votes from people who have enough of the system... Of course they are also a reason to shout at us that we are a Nazi country, while we are not more Nazi than the western countries...

So what you mean is that Jobbik's voters don't actually agree with Jobbik's nazi policies, but are only voting for them to protest against the 'established' system?

By the way, your quote reminds me of this dialogue from the movie Cabaret:

"The Nazis are just a gang of stupid hooligans, but they do serve a purpose. Let them get rid of the Communists. Later we'll be able to control them."

"But who exactly is 'we'?"

"Germany, of course."

Many clever people know that Jobbik is only a puppet party or something like this, the reason is what CTG said about Vona and Morvai. They are not Nazi. The main reason of the increasing number of Jobbik voters is that the people are disappointed with MSzP and Fidesz politics. They don't want to see them again. Jobbik promises a radical change. Radical parties always become more popular when there's trouble in a country, this is taught in school, and this is true. They promise to the people what people want to see: changes. Okay, that would include the uniting of all Hungarians inside and outside our borders and they would terminate the positive discriminacy of the ethnics (...) living here... but that's far from Nazism. Canada and France could even expel gypsies from their country... then who is Nazi in your opinion?

816.79 km

zaqrack