News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on September 05, 2014, 12:04:26 PM
Have you ever suffered from sudden calf cramp (getting worse and worse despite of the usual cramp-killer exercises) during an important work meeting with bosses? It must be the effect of energy drinks...

Sometimes, but not during an important work meeting with bosses. It can be prevented with taking magnesium - maybe there's something in energy drinks which decreases its absorption in the body? (I never drink energy drinks, but I have cramps without extra Mg - due to the extremely soft Norwegian tap water.)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

alanrotoi

Today's rare destinations: Reunion and Slovenia :o

zaqrack

Usrin

Quote from: zaqrack on September 29, 2014, 02:44:42 PM
I love Slovenia. 8)

Not a bad place, but Slovakia is even better.  :D

Usrin The Slovak
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

BonzaiJoe

So far, Slovakia is my favourite country starting with "Slov". Uruguay is my favourite country ending with "guay".
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

What about Paraguay? "guay" is a Guaraní word.

Rare destination letters for today: Bahrain, India.

Also there is a letter to Rødovre, Denmark.

PS: About Guarani people, their mythology and legends are very interesting.

BonzaiJoe

If you're interested: Rødovre is a Copenhagen suburb - it's a "working class" neighborhood, made up of half desolate tower blocks and half small houses with privet hedges. It's cut up by motorways and big access roads.
I can't think of anything notable ever having happened in Rødovre, but it lies just next to Hvidovre, which is home to the club that fostered Peter Schmeichel (before he went to Brøndby and then Manchester United).

alanrotoi

Thank you! I love when you add info about the cities. :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

Rare destinations for today: Guatemala, China (it's not unusual customers from China but I guess it's the first time I send a letter to Zhenjiang). Zak, something to say about this city? :)

Unfortunately there are post offices susceptible to robbery. Most of Central American and the worst by far is Costa Rica. Middle East has a big problem too. There are unlikely chances to reach a letter to a customer from Oman. Other countries India, Thailand, China in a lower rate, (let's see Brunei if the letter I sent last week arrives). From Europe I only remember a trouble with deustche post, they lost a letter.

All the letters with a registered number to track them of course.

When I'm doing that work I play a game trying to guess where is from the customer only reading his name. For example a Spanish name would be a customer from Spanish speaking countries but also may be from USA. Slavic names are hard to guess too. And of course the last twist is that for example a guy called "Gomez" (a classic Spanish last name) would buy from Norway, an immigrant or descendant of immigrants, who knows :D

alanrotoi

I just realized that the Madrid's subway station "Concha Espina" makes sense.

Argentina: Concha = pussy

(in spanish) Es = Is

Hungary: Pina = pussy

:D

PS: yeah, bored at work  ;D

BonzaiJoe

Good point. However, I think it's wrong. Pussy is not pussy.

alanrotoi

What is pussy if it's not pussy then? :D

BTW no rare destinations so far.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Well, pina is rather equal to cunt. Pussy is rather "PUNCI".
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 06, 2014, 05:56:51 PM
What is pussy if it's not pussy then? :D

It varies. Sometimes it's one thing, sometimes a completely other thing.