News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

alanrotoi

alanrotoi

Unusual destination today: Lebanon!

Also I sent a letter to Lithuania :)

alanrotoi

zaqrack

Sampi (you know, my former Stunts pipsqueak cousin who lives now in Copenhagen) has a very nice girlfriend from Kaunas Lithuania. I met her on my brother's (you know, Umberto Ácsó, former Stunts pipsqueak) wedding. My brother's wife is not from Lithuania though.

8)

alanrotoi

alanrotoi

alanrotoi

Unusual destination: Uruguay! Yes, it's on the other side of the river but I don't send letters there. We usually go there or they come here :D

alanrotoi

None rare destinations today.

I have a letter to Budapest ALAPÉRTELMEZÉS. What it means?

alanrotoi

I don't know. The letter goes to Street, "Budapest, ALAPÉRTELMEZÉS" and then the ZIP code. That's all I know :D

alanrotoi

Oh :( I expected something better :D

Maybe it's not part of the adress but maybe the site translated a non-filled address space as "default" or "ALAPÉRTELMEZÉS".

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

I'm almost sure I don't appear in street view. I should watch a couple of places yet but I won't be there :(

BTW watch Carlos Thays Botanic Garden, I love this place. It's the most peaceful place in Buenos Aires. It's in the middle of high traffic avenues but only few metters inside and you can't hear the city sounds.

https://www.google.com.ar/maps/place/Jard%C3%ADn+Bot%C3%A1nico+Carlos+Thays/@-34.582549,-58.41735,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x801e76c3f778715e

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on November 03, 2014, 10:36:57 AM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 01, 2014, 05:50:06 PM
Pictures!  :)

It's useless because human faces are blurred in Google Street View.

I don't care about your face. I just think the situation could be interesting to see.

BonzaiJoe

Nice. Did you notice the car? It seems like you're looking at it.

alanrotoi

Should I go pretending I'm interested in the house and seduce her?