News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

JTK

I wonder, where I heard of that shopping cart thing before...  ;) :D ;D :D ;)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

DieselJoe

I still have a scar at my left elbow from the crash in ?rhus... ;)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: DieselJoe on May 14, 2007, 10:37:43 PM
I still have a scar at my left elbow from the crash in ?rhus... ;)

LOL really?! :) Then "Diesel, Diesel, Diesel Joe's still bleeding"!!! :)

I also remember that crazy night, fortunately I didn't get a long-existing scar there, but I remember how f*cking afraid I was for a while when Thomas let me run fast and uncontrolledly with that damned cart! :) And when I fell off beside the bushes, everybody was laughing heavily to say the least (especially Zak)... ahhh, unforgettable! :) Best night ever on a stunts meeting! :) Still it has to be continued once somewhere...
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

JTK

Quote from: Akoss Poo on May 15, 2007, 01:23:47 AM
And when I fell off beside the bushes, everybody was laughing heavily to say the least (especially Zak)... ahhh, unforgettable! :)
Yeah, Zak laying on the road, laughing was great. But for me the best thing that night was: "Watch out Jacky, a car's coming" - And Jacky immediatly jumped in the bushes. Somewhere. Just - jump! :D :D :D

There HAS to be a meeting in 2008, folks!
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

816.79 km

I had an erection this morning again...  :-\

816.79 km

zaqrack

Quote from: Akoss Poo on June 17, 2007, 05:31:06 PM
I had an erection this morning again...  :-\

I have one almost each morning ;)

zaqrack

no, I just wake up every morning next to my beautiful naked or half naked girl  8)

DieselJoe

Tool

Krys TOFF

Krys TOFF

After "makes love with Stunts" I'm now with "Smelling spam in the air". :D
I fear to see the "spam and eggs" level coming...

DieselJoe

I was a bit shocked, as my mobile phone told me today, that it's credit was exhausted. As I thought that it should still have more than 10 euros on it, I checked the last dialed numbers...
When the skid did I call you, Zak!? ::) Was I SO drunk or did my mobile phone go into business for itself? :D
Tool

Quote from: DieselJoe on July 04, 2007, 11:06:21 PM
I was a bit shocked, as my mobile phone told me today, that it's credit was exhausted. As I thought that it should still have more than 10 euros on it, I checked the last dialed numbers...
When the skid did I call you, Zak!? ::) Was I SO drunk or did my mobile phone go into business for itself? :D

The feeling is familiar! :D Sometimes I'm also shocked when I get up and feeling ah another hangover day... and I check my phone call list and I saw some names there, and I can't remember when I had called them... once I admitted being in love with a beautiful girl, my friends told me later...

816.79 km

zaqrack

Quote from: DieselJoe on July 04, 2007, 11:06:21 PM

So it was you after all :)
You called me on June the 2nd, at 21:08. Unfortunately I wasn't near my phone, so my voicemail picked you up. I have never ever used my voicemail before, you  must have ringed me for a long time :) I had to activate to find out what message did I get from Germany - first I thought it's an important call from the hostel I'll be sleeping at on monday/tuesday. But all I got was lots of static noise! I was listening to it for about 3 minutes and then had enough and hanged up. Probably your call lated as long as your credits did.

Bad luck! :)

zaqrack