News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I guess Diesel Joe's keyboard on the phone became unlocked by mistake in his pocket or wherever it was. That can be a factor which causes strange unremembered phone calls with unidentificable noise. Maybe it wasn't the problem of drunkenness.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Chulk

Reply from Mrs B, Essex was probably this: "Thanks Miriam! You're very helpful. It's good to know how to repair my car so I can leave my travesti husband!"
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Krys TOFF

DieselJoe

Some ":D" from me, too!

Quote from: zaqrack on July 05, 2007, 05:04:36 AM
So it was you after all :)
You called me on June the 2nd, at 21:08. Unfortunately I wasn't near my phone, so my voicemail picked you up. I have never ever used my voicemail before, you  must have ringed me for a long time :) I had to activate to find out what message did I get from Germany - first I thought it's an important call from the hostel I'll be sleeping at on monday/tuesday. But all I got was lots of static noise! I was listening to it for about 3 minutes and then had enough and hanged up. Probably your call lated as long as your credits did.

Bad luck! :)
I was driving home from the fusion festival at that time, so drunkenness can not be considered. ;) Must have been something like Akoss suggested. I hope you didn't have to pay too much to check your voicemail...
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on July 12, 2007, 03:57:17 PM
Snowing in Buenos Aires? LOL!
YES! And also in La Plata (My hometown!) 60 Km. away from BA. Last snow was in 1918 so you can imagine how exciting it was for everyone here. Even if someone has seen the snow before (like me), it's amazing to see you own backyard white with snow. The feeling you have when watching the snow fall with your love ones really reaches your heart.

DieselJoe

I can imagine that! Must feel like seeing the sun here once! :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Chulk

Here's a picture of "Ciudad de La Plata" stadium covered with snow. I'll post more once I find them.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Here a record has broken recently: the new highest temperature ever measured in Hungary is 41.9 degrees!!! :) B?FF! More funny: there was a practically snowless winter this year here...
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Krys TOFF

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGIn your age it's a miracle to keep the pee before arriving to the WC. Well-done, Mr T?ff! :P
:D  :D :D :D

Chulk

2 messages away from ranking change. Let's see what's next!

Chulk