News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

BonzaiJoe

I had loads of these in kindergarten and early school years. I still remember some of them vividly because I nerded them so much.
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

I had many decks! Road cars, Rally cars, Airplanes, Float planes, Hydroplanes, Ships, Rockets, DC heroes and villains, Countries... It would be great to create some stunts cards!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

Umberto Ácsó (brother), Marci (brother) and Sampi (cousin) are relatives, Schila and Eszti are ex-girlfriends and Trx is friend of Zak.
Petmorgo is the brother of Eszti.
HSM 2003: Akoss, CTG, Usrin, Zak (+Umberto Ácsó and Schila? appeared too) = yes
WSM 2004: Akoss, Bonzai Joe, Dinmor, CTG, JTK, KHR, Usrin, Zak (+Umberto Ácsó)
WSM 2005: Akoss, Bonzai Joe, Diesel Joe, Dinmor, JTK, Krys Toff, Zak
WSM 2006: Akoss, Bonzai Joe, CTG, Dinmor, JTK, Lise, Usrin, Zak (+ Lupuszka? Umberto Ácsó?)
mini-WSM 2008: Akoss, Bonzai Joe, CTG, Usrin, Zak

Other relationships:

Zak and Schila visited the Töff family in France.
Bonzai Joe and Super Brian were drinking together in a bar.
Böbszlee and Zak met in our university hostel when Zak came to help in a computer trouble (2004).
Duplode and Renato made a Brasilian mini-meeting, so did Rotoi and Gutix in an Argentinian edition.

zaqrack

- Krys Toff, Diesel Joe, Akoss and Zak traveled in the same car from Hamburg to Aarhus.
- Thijs Wiegerinck is the brother of Roy Wiegerinck
- Ivan (2012) is the son/relative of someone?
- CTG had several ghosts
- DieselJoe is still drinking

BonzaiJoe

I almost met SuperBrian's brother, Flemming, a.k.a. Pavekiller. I don't remember exactly where or when or why, but I've met him. If we count pre-Zakstunts races, we must not forget my friend Christian (ManOnMoon) :-).
I think I met Zak's brother (Roberto/Umberto Ácso, not Marci). I also passed by Eszti somewhere in Budapest, but didn't actually spot her. Does that count? :-) If not: Zak, Roberto, Akoss Poo, CTG, Usrin, JTK, KHR, Diesel Joe, Krys Toff, Dinmor, Lise, SuperBrian, Pavekiller = 13 (+2).

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Lupuszka is my sister. Szabee, competing only in one race in 2002, he was my 'classmate' at the university. (He said that he loved this game but got found then too weak to continue.)

Attended SMs: HSM 2003 (meeting all people mentioned here there), WSM 2004 (m. a. p. m. h. t.), WSM 2005 (m. a. p. m. h. t., plus Aignur, and his penis  ;D... yes, it is STILL very funny  ;D), WSM 2006 (m. a. p. m. h. t.), mWSM 2008 (m. a. p. m. h. t.).

Plus many private meetings with Usrin and CTG (plus one very short one with Zak in a Burger King, that was the very first time when I met someone who I knew only from Stunts sites before) - yes, they were my classmates.

Edit: Lupuszka was found in WSM 2006, people who saw her: BJ, Dinmor, Usrin, Zak(, me). But I think CTG also saw her a few times live.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Duplode

We had these vehicle card games too! Here they went under the name "Super Trunfo". I certainly had a few decks, though I best remember obsessing over the degenerate, Pokémon-based versions of the game with cards being acquired from snack bags. And +1 for a Stunts deck! Just as for Zak, that brings me some nice memories... :D

Quote from: CTG on August 23, 2012, 10:28:38 AM
Date of first Stunts race

Which would win then -earliest or latest date? (I remember one of the car versions of the game which had aerodynamic coefficient as a stat, which I used to find quite perplexing...)

Quote from: CTG on August 23, 2012, 10:59:36 AM
Duplode and Renato made a Brasilian mini-meeting, so did Rotoi and Gutix in an Argentinian edition.

Pending confirmation: I think I once read an old post somewhere about a larger-scale MeganiuM meeting, which might have involved AbuRaf and others. I also remember Chulk mentioning having met Ayrton in La Plata a few years ago...

Quote from: zaqrack on August 23, 2012, 12:07:58 PM
- Ivan (2012) is the son/relative of someone?

Gutix's nephew.

zaqrack

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 23, 2012, 07:53:08 PM
I also passed by Eszti somewhere in Budapest, but didn't actually spot her. Does that count? :-)

No, that was Andi. We just got together 2 days before the 2006 WSM and she passed us with her bike on the Danube bank while going home from work. Six years passed an now we're married with children :)

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: zaqrack on August 24, 2012, 08:06:08 AM
I also passed by Eszti somewhere in Budapest, but didn't actually spot her. Does that count? :-)

No, that was Andi. We just got together 2 days before the 2006 WSM and she passed us with her bike on the Danube bank while going home from work. Six years passed an now we're married with children :)

No, it was Eszti :-) It was in 2004, on the day we arrived. You picked us up at the train station, and then we took a tram to somewhere, and on the tram station, you suddenly caught sight of her and then told us that you felt a bit weird because you just saw your past girlfriend through 3 years, and it was the first time you had seen her since then and she didn't even turn her face. Or something like that.

zaqrack

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 24, 2012, 09:07:38 AM
Quote from: zaqrack on August 24, 2012, 08:06:08 AM

No, it was Eszti :-) It was in 2004, on the day we arrived. You picked us up at the train station, and then we took a tram to somewhere, and on the tram station, you suddenly caught sight of her and then told us that you felt a bit weird because you just saw your past girlfriend through 3 years, and it was the first time you had seen her since then and she didn't even turn her face. Or something like that.

Yes I remember now. It was on Hungária körút near the Mexikói út station.

BonzaiJoe

zaqrack

zaqrack

plenty of pharmeceuticals in Shanghai :) My favorite equals a good linguistic joke in Hungarian (I pass their site every day while going to work): Shanghai Tasly Pharmaceutical Company.

Have contact in HR @ BMS. Need an introduction? 

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on November 12, 2012, 12:09:50 PM
And now I missed it again. Stupid small thing, but I find it annoying.
This is the worst of all those you missed, as this is the last month/day/year you'll be alive to see. Next would be 01/01/2101 so...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

No matter how awesome CTG's airplane set may look, don't try this at home kids!  :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdS1aQ96tug