News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

alanrotoi

Friker

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on April 01, 2013, 09:01:35 AM
Quote from: Chulk on April 01, 2013, 01:44:55 AM
Quote from: CTG on April 01, 2013, 12:05:49 AM
never ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx6DtgW_uh0

Quote this to Akoss Poo and he'll be mad. ;D
Why would that be?
a- He hates niggers (and consequently, one of the girls)
b- He hates religion (and consequently the 'Saints')
c- One or more of the saints is wearing picsasipoo
d- His ex loved this band/song
e- Any other reason

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on April 01, 2013, 01:30:05 PM
Quote from: Chulk on April 01, 2013, 01:11:12 PM
Quote from: CTG on April 01, 2013, 09:01:35 AM
Quote from: Chulk on April 01, 2013, 01:44:55 AM
Quote from: CTG on April 01, 2013, 12:05:49 AM
never ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx6DtgW_uh0

Quote this to Akoss Poo and he'll be mad. ;D
Why would that be?
a- He hates niggers (and consequently, one of the girls)
b- He hates religion (and consequently the 'Saints')
c- One or more of the saints is wearing picsasipoo
d- His ex loved this band/song
e- Any other reason

e ;D

(it is related to Noja (K))
Who the heck is Noja?

BonzaiJoe

In situations like this, I don't thnk we should forget about Costa (R).
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

No, but it's not too late. I would also like to know some more about these people.

MiroX

Beauty is relative: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=onm-8xCTrCM&feature=fvwp

Would you meet such a girl? And the one at the end of Photoshop madness? Does the look change anything? Is it still worth to pretend that personality is the most important factor? Homo sapiens is the smartest animal of the planet but still we behave like all the other subordinate species when we have to find a partner.

I beg your pardon for writing that much tonight. Mood is coming and going, today it found me in the better form.

BonzaiJoe

Yes, monkey attraction is important. But attraction is only the beginning. To enjoy being with each other, you need some other factors to be in place.
Ironically, I'd rather go out with her before the whole tirade, because afterwards, my body registers that she is "out of my league", and doesn't bother to get me excited about her.

Komeuppance

Quote from: MiroX on April 30, 2013, 11:46:41 PM
Beauty is relative: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=onm-8xCTrCM&feature=fvwp

Would you meet such a girl? And the one at the end of Photoshop madness? Does the look change anything? Is it still worth to pretend that personality is the most important factor? Homo sapiens is the smartest animal of the planet but still we behave like all the other subordinate species when we have to find a partner.

I beg your pardon for writing that much tonight. Mood is coming and going, today it found me in the better form.
Ugh, after the editing is not a pretty picture.

Attraction is the starting factor, and personality keeps it going.  Dated and knew plenty hott chicks with crazy ass personalities that made me say it's time to go...  maybe if I was able to put up with stupid drama, but I can only take so much.

Girls know they have the advantage, weak guys let them keep it.  Those are the guys who are whipped lol.

-Robert

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on May 21, 2013, 06:54:59 AM
The first workday of this week - started with caffeine overdosage.
Sounds like an average workday for me...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on May 28, 2013, 08:46:26 PM
Akoss Poo is a n*gger guy! (just ask him, he'll admit! :D)

Yes, I am. I was saying the N-word at Santa Monica Beach, Los Angeles with Hungarian pronounciation in a sentence when a n*gger girl and a friend of hers started to stair at me.  ;D I think they could hear out the N-word and had understood me!  ;D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

In America, it's the worst word you can say - bar none. You really should be careful, because you could get into a fight.
And you might hurt people. As you are yourself an emotional nationalist, just think of the worst possible insulting phrase to use against Hungarians, and imagine how you'd feel.

zaqrack

it is an issue coming from language differences. In Hungarian:
the word néger, which is the Hungarian translation of nigger is the politically correct term and not insulting at all.
whereas if you say:
fekete, which means black, it is considered rude and you may risk a beating. (not that are that many black people in Hungary...)

So exactly the opposite of English usage where black is politically correct, and the other version not really. Yet, you should be aware of US/English customs before travel - and after all, nobody will understand "fekete", so that is much safer anyway :)

Komeuppance

In America most are overly sensitive, and lash out onto any racial profiling... quite annoying when they won't let it go and it's taken too far.

I do see the humor in differences of other cultures and even poke fun at my own, but most can't handle a little humility and get upset if they don't feel they are the "best"... damn white people.  LOL...

-Robert