News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

alanrotoi

alanrotoi

OK I can't sleep- There are some mosquitoes that I couldn't kill all and in my patio there is a bug that makes a very loud noise similar of a cricket but constant. I have a stallin jungle tonight!!!!

BonzaiJoe

Such nights can be so long. But maybe you'll wake up having done an epic trick on ZCT165.

I couldn't sleep because of incredible amounts of snot in my head. Forgot to appreciate the absence of mosquitos.
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: alanrotoi on April 21, 2015, 09:20:37 AM
OK I can't sleep- There are some mosquitoes that I couldn't kill all and in my patio there is a bug that makes a very loud noise similar of a cricket but constant. I have a stallin jungle tonight!!!!

Play with your dick, and after orgasm, you'll be tired and relaxed enough to fall asleep soon.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Shoegazing Leo

A name (there are a lot of regional names) of mosquito in brazilian portuguese is pernilongo, and we make a lot of pun with "picada do pernilongo" (mosquito's sting) with "picadura do pênis longo" (a pun with "sting" and "hard cock" of long penis).

The another name of generical mosquitoes: carapanã, muriçoca, sovela, mosquito-prego.

alanrotoi

It's stallin autumn there shouldn't be mosquitoes. And the other stallin noisy bug I couldn't find is as stubborn as a human being.

Result: 3 hours of sleep, a wall full of shoe marks and a bad mood. Now it's funny but definitely it wasn't last night.

alanrotoi

Incredible pictures from Calbuco volcano eruption 2 days ago:

alanrotoi

There are several towns and cities under the ashes. I hope it won't get worse.

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.