News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Im back in action!

Started by MiDiaN, June 19, 2004, 07:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiDiaN

Yeah, well I have looked in the Driving School already... its just that I have to practise and get into the game again that I was once awhile...

I used to drive only with the indy, hard to play with other cars in competition =)

Sry for bad english.

Mislav

Hy CTG! Aren't you driving in Cork's Crew with another 4 pipsqueaks already? And who is the Stunts Oracle? Somebody of the top drivers?

Welcome home MeDiaN:)

Mislav

DieselJoe

Quote from: "Mislav"Hy CTG! Aren't you driving in Cork's Crew with another 4 pipsqueaks already?
You have to take a look at the date of the messages! :wink:
That was another time, when CTG had not already sold his soul... :P
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

alanrotoi

I raced under the name of Stunts Oracle in 2004 A.K.A. Gutix's times :)

al il professore

damn those dawn of the times threads are shivering. reading it back, i thought 4dsl was running again. i dont have time for zakstunts, how could i find time for another competition.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "MiDiaN in july 2004"Hello stunts fans and old friends. Someone remember Tom Israels from Kalpens Stunts Competition? Well thats me  :D ...and yes, Im back for some more stunts =) It was a long time ago (dunno how many years) but thats not going to be a problem =) For now Im in the army (but only 20days left) and after that im gonna fix my comp and things, so expect me in a month in zaks competition...  :D

Thats all for now, dunno what more I can say...  :wink:
It took him more than a year but MiDiaN finally sent a replay for ZakStunts competition. Good news. :wink:  :D

JTK

Tom Israels... can't believe it, hey and welcome back to the Stunts community. I knew - one day all of the old pipsqueaks will return.

CTG

CTG

Roy Wiegerinck, Ben Snel, Bismarck, CAP, pArAnO, Tsino, Juank23, Zioalfa, Pershing II, Pedro Antonio, Cordi MontSerrat, Argammon - come back!!!