News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New generation

Started by CTG, September 19, 2005, 10:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

We can close our eyes and build a high wall around ourselves but it's inevitable to recognize that a new generation of pipsqueaks has born in the last few months. They don't talk, they don't argue, they don't show emotions - just race (some of them a really talented). What is our exercise now? Scoreboard is full, forum is still empty - only some of us from the good old generation use the chat and this forum. How can we make them live in our community instead of reading their results on the scoreboard sent without any comments? I suggest pipsqueaks must register at the forum first as an introduction. They can tell whatever they want to share about themselves just to give some information. I think it's easier for them to find a team or to form one with eachother if they show their own personality, their feelings about the game, their motivation, etc. What's your opinion?

My offer is the following: I'll make new interviews with some newbies who sent already replays to USC - that can be a first step. I also wait some offers from you, dear old pipsqueaks to make this community live again and to fill up our common places with newbie's power!

Chulk

I don't think every newbie only sends their replays (I don't at least) but though I'm not an old pipsqueak I think your idea could make a more visited forum.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

Good! It will be the first time you'll do something for other people. Congrats

CTG

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Good! It will be the first time you'll do something for other people. Congrats

No comment, dear Roteiro... :? I made some important things in the community - it's just a new project and not an unusual movement. I'm waiting for YOUR ideas too!

alanrotoi

You can see my ideas in the podium :P

By the way your flamewars, your ghosts and your insults made quit some pipsqueaks and made the forum bored.

CTG

Quote from: "alanrotoi"You can see my ideas in the podium :P

By the way your flamewars, your ghosts and your insults made quit some pipsqueaks and made the forum bored.

My flamewars: only Mingva quitted.

Ghosts: haha, you are paranoid. YOU are the only ghost keeper in the community (podium proves it :P).

Insults: all Argentins are still here, you can't have any complain.

OFF-TOPIC and negative advertisement from you, here is my answer. I hope some European talents will join instead of hard-to-believe existance clones from a certain blue/white/blue country.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Say it in the new topic called "Useless messages..." topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"Say it in the new topic called "Useless messages..." topic

I think all posts in this shitty flamewar topic should be there. I only said my opinion about it. Pina is the essence, no matter if there are ghosts or not. (But some wind from Southwest whispers to me that there ARE ghosts...)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"But some wind from Southwest whispers to me that there ARE ghosts...

:-D no comment  :-D

Usrin

Some wind from WNW whispers to me that there IS fart smell in B?csa...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

al il professore

if the competition was full of robot pipsqueaks with no heart i'll just want to prove them what a weak human pipsqueak can do. completing a replay racing one step after another, big replay handling time.

btw I shot J.R.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Quote from: "CTG"My flamewars: only Mingva quitted.

It is not enough?

Quote from: "CTG"I hope some European talents will join instead of hard-to-believe existance clones from a certain blue/white/blue country.

I hope it was written only to hurt and not what you really think.

CTG

Quote from: "alanrotoi"
Quote from: "CTG"My flamewars: only Mingva quitted.

It is not enough?

Quote from: "CTG"I hope some European talents will join instead of hard-to-believe existance clones from a certain blue/white/blue country.

I hope it was written only to hurt and not what you really think.

1, Mingva was my enemy, I'm glad he's away now (sorry). The only thing I miss in connection with him is Indy Racing Cup - maybe another pipsqueak can host that site and organize it again.

2, Existance is not proved and it won't ever be proved. But the fact of ghosts is also an attackable point of view. This one will be an eternal arguement without real clinkers neither for you nor for me. It's my right to think somebody is a ghost (you did the same with one of my former teammate in Unskilled Drivers, remember 2003). I'll be glad if a new South American pipsqueak comes but I hope he won't be a mute racing machine like Ayrton. We need more Diesel Joes, Leo Ramones and Zak McKrackens - pipsqueaks who want to form a community and do something for the renaissance of Stunts World. That's all old friend!

al il professore

the only thing i hear you about is a stooped idea of cloning and a low iq formatting in all your posts.

you should stop once and for all. now you have to. if its a task for me i'll stuck with it.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.