News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Started by CTG, September 24, 2005, 12:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DieselJoe

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"light pictures
:P Booooooooooring!
:smt116
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Shoegazing Leo

In despite of 1,7 millions of inhabittants, my city is not too detailled:

Shoegazing Leo

My home and 2 stadiums are in this stallin huge picture (this picture is older than the 2000 year...):

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Okay I'm getting a bit pissed at Google Earth...

Trilbardou (500 inhabitants) is in high resolution
Aarhus (300,000 inhabitants) is in low resolution

Trilbardou is in high resolution because it's quite close to Paris.
But this is just the limit, leave Trilbardou and you enter low resolution zone. even the big city of Meaux is in low resolution although it is only 7 km from my village. See the picture attached : dark zone at the left = high resolution. All the rest of the picture is lighter and is in low resolution mode.

Anyway, pictures of Google Earth are around 2 years old for Paris zone (TGV east line work is not even started on the pictures) but much more recent for USA zone.

Quote from: "Leo THE Ramone"woops  I fucked the page design...
You should have put an arrow showing your house on the pictures and yes, you should have decrease their resolution. :wink:

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Okay I'm getting a bit pissed at Google Earth...

Trilbardou (500 inhabitants) is in high resolution
Aarhus (300,000 inhabitants) is in low resolution

Curitiba (1,700,000 inhabitants [2,800,000 in metropolitan area]): low resolution.

Usrin

Interesting article about (amongst others) the power plant of Akoss' hometown on index.hu (main Hungarian news portal, only in Hungarian): Energi?t teh?nb?l (Energy from cow). :D
OK, to be exact, this funny-sounding title refers to the power plant of Ny?rb?tor, where biogas is used. In the Kazincbarcika Power Plant there were experiments only with hen shit, as Mr. L?szl? Pint?r tells in the article. Unfortunately, he doesn't tell why didn't it become the final solution. (Was it too slippery?) Akoss Poo, could you ask him? :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

LOL! Usrin, how did you find this? :) I will DEFINITELY ask my father about this! :D Crazy ideas, damn it, I never heard about this. I would have never thought that my father's name had been in an article on the Net about the power station of Kazincbarcika! B?FF!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Usrin

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"LOL! Usrin, how did you find this? :)
I read the news of index.hu regularly, and today morning that was the first article on the main page. :D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Then many many people in this country know now that my father et al. wanted to experiment with hen shit as energy resource!!! :D:D:D
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Shitty, shitty, shitty power station!  :-D

Shoegazing Leo

Curious are the solutions to energy in countries with problems of natural resources. Here in Brazil, the most of Power Stations are hydroelectrical (there are a lot of rivers here). On last years, increased gas power (gas from Bolivia), sun power (great potential) and wind power (on my region).