News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

After Race For Immortality

Started by Cas, November 18, 2016, 03:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cas

Less than two weeks remain till the end of R4I (which is due next 28 November, at 00:00 UTC, that is, non-inclusive) and I'm very happy that many of you guys have participated. I'm thinking about what I should do once the race is finished.

• I would most likely continue in an OWOOT-based style, although the particular rules may change. I can be more or less strict on it, but I would like to know your preferences.
  • As regards NoRH, I want to implement a system so that you don't have to use two pipsqueak names. I could create two scoreboards for now. I would like to make a single scoreboard and grant 10% for NoRH replays, but in order to do that, I think it's essential to first provide a method of verification. What do you guys think?
  • In the previous thread about R4I, I proposed a variation of OWOOT called NAWOG. Also, Alan Rotoi proposed a hunting concept. If there would be interested in these things, I would consider it too, same as any other concept that would be proposed.
  • I could retain the name Race For Immortality despite the fact that only this particular race will go to Bliss estimation scoreboards. Otherwise, I could come up with a new name. Opinions?
8)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.