News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Praise Thread

Started by BonzaiJoe, September 25, 2005, 05:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I adore Zak McKracken for his beautiful handling of Zakstunts and the community, for his ability to spread good vibrations and good humour everywhere, and keeping the Stunts community alive for years.

I admire Alain Le Proffessore for his incredible racing skills, accurate and sharp like a flying razor blade, and for his incredible determination.

I admire Akoss Poo for his honesty, creative activity, hardcore racing skills, and his P?linka. And also his poetic skills, showed often at Stunts meetings :-)

I like CTG because he is friendly and humorous, full of ideas, and a strong team-mate. And also for the great Unskilledstunts, and all his nice interviewing.

I adore JTK for his super track-designing skills, and also for his ability to lift a World Stunts Meeting through the roof and to the skies  :-)

I like Alan Rotoi because he is very friendly and sincere, and has always been a main contributor to the Stunts community, and of course for his fantastic and unique racing skills - I loved all our battles in 2002 and 2003.

I like Leo Ramone for his spontaneousness, his craziness and ability to twist everything around and look at it from different points of view. And of course for giving us StuntsLOL

I admire KrysTOFF for his track-design skills, his competitions, and most of all for his ability to be verbally a violent Skid Vicious, and yet always be a fair and sincere pipsqueak with good replays.

I like Diesel Joe for his driving skills both in real life and Stunts  :-) and for his ability to make Stunts meetings great, always being extremely nice and pleasant.

I adore Chulk for his will to become part of this sometimes strange and unkind community, and for his brave and talented racing.

And to all those not mentioned here: I also love you, and very much enjoy both racing with you and being in this community with you :smt039

This thread is for you all, to say how much you love your fellow Stunts pipsqueaks ! ! Have a great day, my friends in Europe and South America.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

and I absolutely admire this thread, and the poster who made it :)

BonzaiJoe

Of course I forgot an important one: Usrin, who I love for his incredible sense of humour, particularly his ability to make fun of CTG and Akoss, and also for being such a nice guy.

CTG

We must add Lise, she's the most beautiful Stunts pipsqueak ever seen. ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "zaqrack"and I absolutely admire this thread, and the poster who made it :)
My thoughts, exactly. :D

DieselJoe

Everyody in this community (at least everybody I got to know) has a high level of natural craziness (in a positive way)!!! Especially Zak, who even reaches this level without alcohol! :-D I really like that and this is the reason why I feel so comfortable in this community! :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"We must add Lise, she's the most beautiful Stunts pipsqueak ever seen. ;)

Ever SEEN. That's right. But we still haven't seen some of the female Stunts pipsqueaks I think. (If Mislav is a girl, I would like to see her - Croatian girls are beautiful. :))

To stay in the topic, I must say B?FF!!! :D:D:D

I adore JTK for his great beer fastdrinking skills. :D

I adore CTG for his smelly farts. :D

I adore DJ for his craziness, ability to party and for being so far far away from average. ;)

I adore Leo Ramone for still staying here after always being at the bottom of the scoreboard.

By the way, thx, BJ (I also adore you)... but about poetic skills, let's not forget about Thomas, who also contributed to many great songs on the meetings (Shitty alpenmilch, Chilli beans in pina, Ole and his penis etc.)!!! :D

Honesty... it is a good characteristic until a certain limit: sometimes when you can see a very slight dishonesty, injustice on you which an average man doesn't notice, you can feel hurt, being negatively discriminated, especially when you are in bad mood.

I adore Zak for bearing this until a certain limit. ;)

I adore Lupuszka for trying this game twice in competition level! :)

I adore Usrin for being my constant teammate! :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Chulk

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I adore Chulk for his will to become part of this sometimes strange and unkind community, and for his brave and talented racing.

Have a great day, my friends in Europe and South America.

1- Thanks BJ for your comments on my driving (which I hope to improve up to your skills) and I think this topic could really help bring the Stunts community closer.

2- You too have a very pleasant day!!!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

I also like Lise because she's the best in wet T-shirt contest.  :-D

I adore Poo because he's modest  - a single CD can fulfil his sexual dreams. :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"I adore Poo because he's modest  - a single CD can fulfil his sexual dreams. :D

No no no no no no no, it was an album!!!  :!:
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

CTG

I adore Gutix because he has energy to keep so many masks.

I like Rotoi because he's a local patriot and saves Gutix.

I like beer.

lised

I like you because you're crazy, different and great people!  :D

CTG

I like Lise because of many things. She's the only pipsqueak who makes others horny (ooops sorry, I forgot about the Mingva-Alain connection :)).

alanrotoi

CTG don't kill the post meaning.

Thank you BJ for your words. I don't know what to say and it's harder in english :D. So thank you a lot  :-D