News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Porto (USC 27)

Started by CTG, October 03, 2005, 01:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Track of the month: Porto (POR)
Car: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 OR Melange XGT-88
Track difficulty: 3/5
Special elements: none
Estimated winning time: 1:00-1:02 with Corvette OR 48-50 secs with Melange
Additional information: the first track in USC made on a train (btw Tatab?nya and Buda?rs). Car selection is your turn now: you have 3 days to decide which car would you like to use. Before that don't send me replays. Please test the track and choose!
Deadline: 30th October 2005, midnight (1 day before ZSC deadline)

Krys, I ask you for the usual exercise. Pre-thanks for that!  :-D

DieselJoe

Will the other car be used another time then or simply be omitted completely?
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

the other one won't be used in this season.

CTG

I think publishing my own choice makes it a bit more fair: I voted for Melange XGT-88. It's a more popular car and the handling is almost perfect for all pipsqueaks (sorry BJ, I know you don't like it  :-D ). Please add your opinion too, not only your votes. Thank you!

DieselJoe

Same vote, same opinion! :smt109
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

BonzaiJoe

Corvette!  :x

There are already two IMSA cars, why have a 3rd, there are not 3 of any other cars... Okay so the Melange is funny because it looks like an ACURA, drives like a P962 and has the dashboard of a LM002, but that's about it, it's just like driving a P962 (which we are already doing at Zakstunts), but a little more annoying because of the weird speedmeter.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

corvette

thats no question
melange is a great car, but can't beat the corvette :)
its a defauls car in stunts anyway.

CTG

and which one fits better to Porto? :) I tested both and I think both are good enough to that track although the 270 degree turn will be quite boring and slow with ZR1... :)

CTG

The question is: will you race on it for sure? For example Corvette wins but Zak is busy and BJ is bored in Stunts. Minus two pipsqueaks and the others prefered Melange. Sounds strange...

BonzaiJoe

For example: Melange wins, but DieselJoe, CTG and CTG's two ghosts who voted for the Melange are busy and bored with Stunts. And BJ and Zak preferred the Corvette. That would be strange...

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"...CTG and CTG's two ghosts...

Pfffff...  :?  Poll is closed, Corvette "won" because of the crying BJ. But if you and Zak won't race then don't ever come inside my arm length!  :smt075  :smt062

CTG

Btw as far as I know:

Corvette - BJ, Zak, CTG
Melange - Akoss and/or Usrin, CTG, Diesel Joe, maybe Dottore, maybe Krys

No problem with Corvette, I know all the Melange lovers will race with it too. I was only afraid of the crying anti-heroes...

But: next time (not in November) you can vote about P962 and Melange. :)

BonzaiJoe

Look, if it's a poll, the one with most votes wins. I just thought your example was bit strange, as it could be the same with the Melange.

I'll race whether it's the Melange or the Corvette (except if it's a really bad track), so don't make me the Stunts dictator. And am I crying if I repeat something you said?  :roll:

I think you're right, I must be in an evil corner today  :evil: but I still love you all.

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"Melange - Akoss and/or Usrin, CTG, Diesel Joe, maybe Dottore, maybe Krys
I voted for Melange. Why? Just because. :)
For me, it can be more enjoyable than Corvette, but I will surely race with the latter also. But I think this poll wasn't a good idea... nobody would have any problem if you said that the car of this month is Melange (or Corvette), without any question.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

My problem was the following: 6 tracks are left and somehow I had 7 cars on my list... Okay, Corvette is my final choice but I'll use Melange too - a bit later.