News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Porto (USC 27)

Started by CTG, October 03, 2005, 01:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"Krys, I ask you for the usual exercise. Pre-thanks for that!  :-D

Oooops I guess it is lost in the jungle of car wars. :D

Krys TOFF

I saw the 1st message CTG, and will do what you need. :wink:
Too late to vote, but I would have voted for ZR1. :P

Krys TOFF

Here are the pictures.

CTG

CTG

Hmmm it's almost useless to publish tricks on this track. The only necessary and special movement is to cut the loop somehow (inner cut is harder but better).

CTG

there won't be any updates in the following 6-7 days, sorry. :?

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"there won't be any updates in the following 6-7 days, sorry. :?

oh, you need your time for spamming instead? :)

CTG

no, I had the trial version of Namo since I re-installed XP. Crack is at home...  :?

CTG

Oooooops did I say 6-7? It will be a bit more.

zaqrack

http://www.crackfind.com/test.php?chto=namo%20webeditor

only open this link in Mozilla Firefox if you don't want viruses!!!

CTG

I don't have Mozilla but thx. :)

CTG

In spite of the low interest of Porto race, UnskilledStunts Championship arrived to the magic 5000 visitor number. :)

CTG

With your private visit I guess. Congrats but don't overestimate this fact.

Ah, the track. Ask Krys and Akoss to design more tracks because this one is something really awful. You wanted critics - I fullfil your wish with my words. :)

CTG

Thanks for your instructions, I don't agree. 51 percent of overall visitors were Hungarian. It contains a lot of permanent pipsqueaks, not only me: Akoss, Dottore, you, Usrin, Zak. I think my participation is about 20-25 percents in overall because I usually check my updates at the server.

Track problems: if you have basic trick problems then don't blame the track as it's rather a lack in your skills... :P

CTG

Bad news again: I have to give back the notebook adapter borrowed from my former almost-girlfriend. It means update will late (Tuesday or Wednesday) but deadline is still 30th October.