News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Champion of 2005/2006

Started by CTG, October 04, 2005, 01:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win UnskilledStunts 2005/2006?

CTG
4 (33.3%)
Diesel Joe
2 (16.7%)
Dottore
3 (25%)
Krys Toff
1 (8.3%)
Usrin
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: October 04, 2005, 01:42:27 AM

CTG

4 races already finished, 6 are left. Current standings are quite strange:

1 CTG 50 pts
2 Krys Toff 43 pts
3-4 Diesel Joe, Dottore 35-35 pts
5 Usrin 25 pts
7 Gutix 14 pts

Who can be the champion of this season?

CTG - he can't, he's the manager
Krys - never missed an USC race and collects the high points fluently Dottore, Diesel Joe - very talented 3rd generation drivers full of motivation
Usrin - he's in top shape now
Gutix - started with a huge gap but he's able to win 6 times in a row

Anybody else? A bloody motivated Akoss Poo? The old Bonzai Joe? Who has the chance to win the title?

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "CTG"4 races already finished, 6 are left. Current standings are quite strange:

1 CTG 50 pts
2 Krys Toff 43 pts
3-4 Diesel Joe, Dottore 35-35 pts
5 Usrin 25 pts
7 Gutix 14 pts

Who can be the champion of this season?

CTG - he can't, he's the manager
Krys - never missed an USC race and collects the high points fluently Dottore, Diesel Joe - very talented 3rd generation drivers full of motivation
Usrin - he's in top shape now
Gutix - started with a huge gap but he's able to win 6 times in a row

Anybody else? A bloody motivated Akoss Poo? The old Bonzai Joe? Who has the chance to win the title?

Hey, don't call me old, I'm still the youngest of us all  \:D/

Diesel Joe and Dottore are not 3rd generation. 3rd generation: me, Roy Wiegerinck, Argammon, maybe Ben Snel and Zak McKracken.

Diesel Joe is 4th generation, and Dottore is maybe beyond that?
But maybe Roy and I appeared somewhere between generations, and there is really the second generation (CAP, Mark Nailwood, Fdzierva, Tom Israels, Inavoeg, Iceman von CB etc.) and the third generation (Akoss Poo, CTG, Usrin, Alan Rotoi, Alain, Mingva, Krys TOFF etc.) and so on.

Maybe nobody cares  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Usrin

CTG said that he wouldn't win. That means: CTG will win.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: "Usrin"CTG said that he wouldn't win. That means: CTG will win.

Sounds cool!  8)  But... I plan some more seasons in USC, so it would be a negative advertisement to win my own championship. It's more likely I'll do top replays and brake at the end. It will mean: I was fast BUT I don't want to fight for the victory.

Krys TOFF

I voted for me because no-one else would have done it. :-D

But I'm sure I'll finish 3rd.
I was 5th 1st USC season and 4th the 2nd one. Now I'll be 3rd, that's logical. :lol:

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"I voted for me because no-one else would have done it. :-D

I was 5th 1st USC season and 4th the 2nd one. Now I'll be 3rd, that's logical. :lol:

Krys, you were 4th in the first season too :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"I voted for me because no-one else would have done it. :-D

Krys, you were 4th in the first season too :D
Really ? Damn ! I'll be 4th again this year then... :lol:

CTG

Odds:

Dottore 45%
Usrin 30%
Krys 20%
CTG 5%

al il professore

why you said:

"Odds:

Dottore 45%
Usrin 30%
Krys 20%
CTG 5%"

you can't seriously win this championship that you manage. you see all the replays and it would be unfair if you win...

you should delete your scores or at least set their "transparency" to maximum because irregular pipsqueaks thinks the championship is decided already.

it will be clearer if you add a note beside your name "the manager's results are not counting, in reference to alain p?r?'s amendment, 25.1.06" :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

I never watch replays before the deadline, only the teammates' lap.

al il professore

the stunts mafia (quoting my brother, who just laughed at your post...)

why you don't watch the replays? there could be irregularities in them? someone could be driving the replays for others? and you could see it???

oh, then if you didn't already watched renato's replay, you could not see that he drove just like I did!!!

I think you should really watch and compare our replays in the end of the month... (i said that with an ironical smile, walking to the sunset...)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Successful week: 10th February 2006 - 39 visits, this week overall - 157. Both are new records, thanks to the often visit from Orion pipsqueaks. Month's record is 484, quite a hard one. Let's beat it together with active racing and maybe with interviews. :)