News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Rules 2006

Started by zaqrack, October 04, 2005, 02:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

But you mustn't have OFFICIAL quiet days, just facultative. :) I suggest LTB race to run in the whole month.

Chulk

I was thinking that maybe there can be some kind of 'Handicap' added to a winner team for the next race or 2 next races (like a -2; -1 pts for te 2 teams with the most points) so that the results at the end of the year are closer. Or maybe we can remove the best and the worst team result at the end of the season in case a team dominates a month (like Z51 Meganium 23 pts; Cork's 15 pts) or if a team has a bad month (Like Z50 Cork's only 4 pts)

I'd like to see how you feel about these 'modifications' we Zakstunts could have to make it even better

Greetings to everyone
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Well, I guess your team is full of great drivers (...), you have good teamwork (another ... CTG knows what these mean), we shouldn't give you more advantage.

I can see nothing else than the desire of further help for your team in your idea, nothing to better the point system, nothing clever idea, nothing which would help the community, nothing which would be more just and rightful for all. We should stay at the original point system. And another addition: nobody takes team competition so seriously, only your team (and old Orion).
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "Chulk"Or maybe we can remove the best and the worst team result at the end of the season in case a team dominates a month (like Z51 Meganium 23 pts; Cork's 15 pts) or if a team has a bad month (Like Z50 Cork's only 4 pts)

I generally like this idea. Comments?

CTG

Current system is good. Don't make it more difficult!

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"another ... CTG knows what these mean

Wheeeeeeeee  :-D  :-D  :-D

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"nobody takes team competition so seriously, only your team (and old Orion).

unfortunately it's very-very true.

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"another ... CTG knows what these mean

Wheeeeeeee  :-D  :-D  :-D Everybody knows what it means...  :P

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"nobody takes team competition so seriously, only your team (and old Orion).

unfortunately it's very-very true.

Chulk

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"

I can see nothing else than the desire of further help for your team in your idea, nothing to better the point system, nothing clever idea, nothing which would help the community, nothing which would be more just and rightful for all.

Don't be stupid and read carefully before you write. If my idea was applied to this season, Meganium will lose 37 pts and Cork's Crew only 27, and that's only removing the best and the worst result. If the 'handicap' idea is used Meganium losses 12 pts (for winning a month) and Cork's Crew losses 6 (if we count Z56 which is not over). Adding it all:

MEGANIUM: -49
CORK'S CREW: -33

That's 16 points. Where the help to Meganium.

al il professore

i have a new idea: points for the regularity.

or points for regularity with slow cars / fast cars.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

10 bonus points for Alain's future murder

Quote from: "zaqrack"
Quote from: "Chulk"Or maybe we can remove the best and the worst team result at the end of the season in case a team dominates a month (like Z51 Meganium 23 pts; Cork's 15 pts) or if a team has a bad month (Like Z50 Cork's only 4 pts)

I'm shitting on it from a high altitude, you always like the ideas which I don't.

629.09 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"
Quote from: "zaqrack"

I'm shitting on it from a high altitude, you always like the ideas which I don't.

Yes,because I can read your thoughts telepathically, and start to like onyl those which I see you'll hate. I hate you and am unfair towards you this much.

I am used to that you don't really support my thoughts, but at least I was sure that even you won't support this silly idea.

By the way, I said my opinion much earlier than you, so you didn't need telepathy.

By the way #2, as I said, almost nobody care about team competition, so I would prefer not to fall out on it , I'm only angry a bit about how insatiable Chulk is, how the gap between strong and not so strong teams will grow.

629.09 km

Shoegazing Leo

Idea: a paralell pontuation for the best 1st season pipsqueaks, including teams.

i.e:
Scaminosflau team have three pipsqueaks:
Jonh Doe - 1st season
Nobody - 2nd season
No One - 2nd season

Total pontuation:

Nobody was 3rd
No One 8th
Jonh Doe 13th

Newbies Pontuation: Jonh Doe 2nd

Team total:
3rd + 8th + 13th

Team (Just Newbes pontuation)

2nd

Understood?

Chulk

Not really, could you be clearer please? I think it might be a good idea but I'm not sure if I understood correctly