News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Rules 2006

Started by zaqrack, October 04, 2005, 02:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

HEY!!! this trick publication section would be a great idea!! i could copy your replay and you could copy mine... i still could hide my killing trick and publish it in the last day. the gap could be lesser between ME and YOU in the end...

IF there is a short cut publication i would imagine it being described by somebody in english, available on the main page... this could be the greatest achievement in stunts races history!!!

night drivers would still be on the podium, and newbies could be on the podium oftener.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

about the "law" "judge" "appeal court" "death penalty" "lifetime jail sentence" idea... yuk! i dont reborn into the internet in 2001 to see those horrors back in this heaven on earth freedom place.

internet permits insults, permits www.ogrish.com, permits www.voyeurweb.com, permits infinite  tournaments against each other, permits ego flourishment, permits everything.

it even permits unlimited CENSORSHIP. btw i dont trust wikipedia anymore... its a censor machine.

give up judge dredd. I AM THE LAW.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mislav

I'm sorry, I didn't notice that only 2 best results count for a team. Everything ok!

Mislav

So, is there any result in the parliament Zak? Will we have 15-14-13-12-11-10.....3-2-1-0.18-0.17-0.16.... point system next year?

Cya;)

zaqrack

most likely. But it also depends on the pipsqueak number in november/december

CTG

New suggestion: smaller teams! Yes, smaller. It would make the team championship a lot harder. For example 4 pipsqueak/team. Or 3. Or 2. :D

Sweet dreams. Don't kill the unit of the current ones. Idea cancelled.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"New suggestion: smaller teams! Yes, smaller. It would make the team championship a lot harder. For example 4 pipsqueak/team. Or 3. Or 2. :D

Sweet dreams. Don't kill the unit of the current ones. Idea cancelled.
ISA-IRc competition had a limit of 2 pipsqueaks per team.
Alain, Mingva, Leo Ramone and me were Orion members at this date, and we created sub-Orion team (Pegasus in 2002 for me and Alain's young brother and Stunts Temple Pilots for Leo and me in 2003) in order to race, but replays remained exchanged between us all.
Limiting team members will probably mean extra-team alliances between people that are for the moment in the same team and that will be in 2 different teams in 2006...

Chulk

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Limiting team members will probably mean extra-team alliances between people that are for the moment in the same team and that will be in 2 different teams in 2006...

I think you're right Krys. That's what will happen.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Chulk

Any news about next season rules??? HAve you made any decision yet Zak?

zaqrack

they are on the site already, but of course they are not final, modifications might apply.

not much chnaged except for points. :)

Chulk

OK, I didn't know that, thanks!

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 05, 2005, 03:49:52 PM
Still a solution is needed for people also to fight for 2nd and 3rd place during the month.

Maybe the first hint ever for PTB.