News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I NEED SOME HELP WITH THIS GAME ?

Started by Antiboarder, October 04, 2005, 04:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antiboarder

yo , I was racing stunts in Kalpen's comp    in.... 99and then 00 i think, lol
I then didnt hve a computer for some time,     and today I remembered about stunts.

i downloaded some versions but the sound is not working
i have some dell computer old shit with Win me n it says soundblaster on a sticker somewhere so why is the sound not working??

Can someone please post me some active sites, and which contests r still running atm ??        
yeah please post top 5 sites that are good ...

peace

Paleke

Try DOSBox.

For the active competitions, you can go to http://stunts.mine.nu
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

DieselJoe

Quote from: "Antiboarder"and which contests r still running atm ??
No ass to mouth contests, simply pure Stunts driving!

Sound problem could be solved with DOSBox, as Paleke said, or with VDMSound. 2 emulators for DOS Games. But you might get performance problems with them. Better get used to the PC Speaker or take an older PC! :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

zaqrack

I also recommend using the PC speaker, it's not that bad! Just remember to run setup.
Selecting AdLib could also might be an option in the setup for your soundblaster, at least its worth a try.

DieselJoe

Quote from: "zaqrack"I also recommend using the PC speaker, it's not that bad!
At least not every one, but the one of our newer computer definately is! Much too quiet, you can't really hear a difference between the sounds...  :?
The Stunts-PC-speaker-sound of my older computer is great! :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

BonzaiJoe

I always use PC-Speaker, it's great, also on my new computer. By the way Antiboarder - what was your racing name in the Kalpen contest?

Welcome back to the Stunts community  :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

Krys TOFF

Wow, Ben Snel and now a former Kalpen pipsqueak.

I had a dream last night, a dream in which all pipsqueaks who joined at least once 1 competition came back to the Stunts community, and that ZakStunts scoreboard reached more than 100 pipsqueaks for each race, follewed the month after by USC and WSC scoreboard !
Sadly, it's just a dream...

Antiboarder

good that u told me that I can use PC speaker, didnt know that.

I am not CUDGE,   I was changing my name all the time,   Blok16, then Frosch,  then something else,  i cant remember now.

I also have a cousin from england, he was there as Con16

I forgot that me and him made a website,    I was looking at kalpens site and saw Con16 & Blok16 site  ,   lol         I only remembered after i saw this,     we had tracks on it but I dont know where the tracks are now...

yea, I need 2 practice now if I wanna race..    is USC an easier contest?
whats a site with some nice tracks?

CTG

Quote from: "Antiboarder"I am not CUDGE,   I was changing my name all the time,   Blok16, then Frosch,  then something else,  i cant remember now.

Damn I can skid my Stunts stat...  :x  :)

Quote from: "Antiboarder"is USC an easier contest?

Yes it's easier. You have the chance to re-train your skills there. http://stunts.mine.nu/unskilled - that's the contest you are looking for. :)

CTG

ACE
Black Massacre
Blink
dv8
Frosch
Idiot
John Fargo
Lip
Lonewolf
Loza
Nick
Pentamax
Vajhra
????
Alan Robinson
Andrew Raymond
Beet
Charlie Crash
Daniel
Daniel Bormely
Eric
Evair E. Monenegro
Joe Canuck
Juanchito
Landon Boyd
Racoon Prisdorf
Steve McHugh
Stunts_crash
The Grinch
Valen
Zeljko

Select your former nicks, please. I would like to correct the statistics.

Antiboarder

I dont know what stats you are asking about.   I can say that I only raced ever at Kalpen's,  not any other contest.  and i only raced   in 2000.
as for the names,    damn i cant remember ,     frosch is definately me, i dont think any of the other names are mine,  maybe eric or charlie crash but where is this list from?
peace

BonzaiJoe

Eric raced in Zakstunts 2001.

The stats: CTG is just keeping stats over the amount of Stunts pipsqueaks through time, in different competitions, their placings and such.

al il professore

where such means the audio strength and smell of his own farts, how much, when, and on who was in the same room than he was when he did it.... its stupid
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.