News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Disgusting things, only for adults!

Started by CTG, October 06, 2005, 10:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Yes... It's very interesting isn't it? I really wanted to watch it again, but I put a strain on myself and only watched it that one time. There are feelings that must be combatted. But feelings are always natural - because there is no thought behind them, there can be no ulterior motive behind them. Nature must be combatted...
What is the end result of yielding to the fascination of other people's destruction? Does it deteriorate civilization? And why is it worse to watch something real as opposed to something fake? (like an action movie or horror movie).
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Yesterday I produced probably the biggest shit of my life. Of course I took photographs of the input and of the output, too. Input: semi-ripe greengage plums (Prunus domestica ssp. italica), about a kilogramme in 24 hours. Output: about 8-9 shits in half an hour, liquid, watery, runny to a great extent. There was hardly enough room for it in the closet. Loud and big farts erupted from my ass, too. My shit smelled totally like pálinka... How many Courics could it have been?  ;D ;D ;D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

the meal prepared from this must be finger-licking good.

zaqrack

alanrotoi

Vector

Usrin

Actual story from our local newspaper: for 10 years now, a mysterious person has been shitting into/around the holes of the golf course at nights. He prefers holes 3 and 4, and shits only on weekdays, never during the weekends. It seems to be impossible to catch him: when they installed floodlights with motion sensors, the shitter climbed up and dismantled them. Other interesting details:
- The shit was quite hard in the first few years, but became more watery then.
- Based on the massive amount of shit, they assume that it cannot be produced by a female.
- The shitter is always well-prepared and uses toilet paper, which is left there with the shit.

The whole story (in Norwegian): http://rogalandsavis.no/index.php?page=vis_nyhet&NyhetID=100211
:)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: Usrin on June 08, 2015, 10:08:59 PM
Actual story from our local newspaper: for 10 years now, a mysterious person has been shitting into/around the holes of the golf course at nights. He prefers holes 3 and 4, and shits only on weekdays, never during the weekends. It seems to be impossible to catch him: when they installed floodlights with motion sensors, the shitter climbed up and dismantled them. Other interesting details:
- The shit was quite hard in the first few years, but became more watery then.
- Based on the massive amount of shit, they assume that it cannot be produced by a female.
- The shitter is always well-prepared and uses toilet paper, which is left there with the shit.

The whole story (in Norwegian): http://rogalandsavis.no/index.php?page=vis_nyhet&NyhetID=100211
:)

Hole shit!!!!

Cas

Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

CTG

dreadnaut

Useful to keep away all humans, not only thieves!