News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Why do we hate Kimi Raikonnen?

Started by CTG, October 10, 2005, 12:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

He is just a good pipsqueak who sits in far the best car - highest engine power, best aerodynamics, and especially very low fuel need. He doesn't take care of his car, his engine overheats, his tyres often get worn out, and because of this, everybody consider him very unlucky - but they are mistakes of his team (a too good car has low reliability), and of himself, Kimi Raikk?nen (risky tire choice etc.). He is just a simply good pipsqueak, not a big champion, not a big talent - the better of the two who sit in the best car. Never takes risk, never shows emotions, never does anything special. Supported by the rules which are against Ferrari.

Generally, most of the Raikk?nen fans are new to F1 (didn't see Senna, Prost, neither early Schumacher in Benetton), fashionable, dull, people without any special in their personality, and without emotions and temper. Okay, Usrin is not like this, but many many others are...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

M Schumacher >>> Alonso > Button > ... >>>>>>>>>Raikonnen> Karthikeyan.

CTG

Let's put Doornbos or Klien (mediorce skilled F1 drivers) in a McLaren. They would win the title. Put Schumacher in a McLaren - he would win at least 12 races with safety driving. Put Raikonnen in Ayrton Senna's Williams in Tamburello and keep Senna alive...

Usrin

Which pipsqueak has the most "fashion" fans? Michael Schumacher, without any doubt... These fans are typically weak person with a serious lack of self-confidence, who started to watch F1 in the brigtest era of Schumacher, and just wanted to feel themselves successful. The easier way of this is cheering for a person (or a team) who always wins... It's something like becoming a Fradi (=the most popular team here, having the most victories in the championship and the cup) fan in football. Why do most Hungarians become Fradi fans? Not because that team is more likeable than the others... But we're a very pessimistic nation. Many of us feel they can have no success in their poor lives, and they want to compensate this with the success of their favourite team. And a typical Hungarian always wants to follow the crowd like a sheep, and hates belonging to a minority (that's why every stupid fashions can become so popular here). Nowadays Fradi sucks and these people also suck (not to talk about Schumi). :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

I started to cheer for MSC in 1998. It wasn't the year of Ferrari as far as I remember. What's more, it was the year when revolutionaly new McLarens appeared. I cheer for talents. Shall I tell you my favorites from the last 15 years? Mansell, Prost, Patrese, Alesi, Hill, M Schumacher, Fisichella, Button, Montoya, Heidfeld, Alonso. Not all of them are eternal winners, I just see the talent in them. "Accidentally" MSC won 5 titles after 1998... :)

But there are many Schumi fans who started to cheer for him before his Ferrari era. I cheer for him since 1992, I saw his first victory in Belgium in this year.

Raikk?nen fans are those who are envious for a person who won many many times, who can't see that he is an average pipsqueak in an awesome car, and who doesn't deserve his deeds. Raikk?nen, and even his fans, couldn't see and admit this, and I hate them for that.
And I must disagree: it's fashion to cheer for Raikk?nen nowadays.

Some Schumi fans cheer for him by fashion, too, but that doesn't mean too many people.

I think who has a good view on the skills of drivers, liaisons in F1, strength of cars, characters of the drivers, and relatively new fan of F1, cheers for Alonso.

629.09 km

CTG

One thing is sure against Alonso: he raced a bit boring in the last few races (okay, Suzuka is another story). He's fast enough to avoid risky situations and clever enough to save 6 pts and not to lose 10 in the last lap because of playing kamikase with damaged tyres. Why is it AGAINST him? People like mad things in F1 (accidents, blood, cruel movements) and Alonso has not enough actions for them. He a clever pipsqueak like Prost. I liked Prost. It's obvious that I like Alonso too.

Raikonnen is a mad cow with a silver spaceship under his ass. Spaceships are usually faster than cars.  :)

About season 2006: without knowing all the new rules I must say Ferrari won't come back to the top (better expresion: I'm afraid they won't). But I hope it will be a more equal season for the better teams. I really wonder what would they do with the same technology on the track.

Argammon

Maybe because Raiki looks like a fish?

CTG

Rejszk?nnen looks like a finnish peasant... son of Hakkinen? :D

To the others: rejsz means masturbation in Hungarian.

629.09 km

Renato Biker

you are forget Barrichelo  hahahahahahaha  :P  :P  :P

i hate him  :evil:

Because he is still the luckiest driver in Formula One. Made a return in a very good team (many drivers fail to find a good team after leaving one), and what's the most annoying, he managed to finish ALL TWENTY RACES... I haven't heard something like this before... All other drivers had mechanical failures and/or collisions...

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on November 26, 2012, 01:10:18 PM
Because he is still the luckiest driver in Formula One. Made a return in a very good team (many drivers fail to find a good team after leaving one), and what's the most annoying, he managed to finish ALL TWENTY RACES... I haven't heard something like this before... All other drivers had mechanical failures and/or collisions...

Now he's able to spare with his car, that's all. I guess the experience he earned in WRC is quite useful even in F1 (not drifting of course ;D).

When RAI went to this team, nobody expected Lotus to be so strong in 2012. Meanwhile - although I don't want to talk against the legend - MSC got the same chance: Brawn GP was far the best car in 2009 and nobody expected such a collapse for 2010.

Luck is relative. After seeing the last third of this season, I think Vettel is far the luckiest from all the pipsqueaks. (I don't argue with the fact that RAI also had a lot of lucky races).