News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sports

Started by CTG, October 10, 2005, 01:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Sweden is already in the final with amazing performance. They know the right timing...  :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I saw the Sweden-Czech Republic match, and I almost ejaculated on it! FOREVER SWEDISH HOCKEY TEAM!

I was drinking heavily while Russia sucked against Finland, but the result surprised me very much.

Now in the final: Finland would deserve the victory, because Sweden was unfair when they gave up the Slovak match in order to match with Switzerland in the quarter finals. The Finns only give a very nasty bodycheck to Jaromir J?gr, and this is less unfair I think in ice hockey.
But Finland won't get that gold medal, because the Swedish Golden Team will make them suck in the final!!! :D:D:D
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Finland will beat USA and final match will be Sweden (victory) vs Finland. 3rd team will be Russia.
Well, my tips for semi-finals were correct, but Czech made me wrong about 3rd place : they beat Russia 3 to 0. :shock:
Now, let's see the Swedish victory I tipped one week ago. :-D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Krys TOFF, 22nd of February"(...) final match will be Sweden (victory) vs Finland. (...) Swedish badly played during groups qualifications but they will react.
And final result is : Sweden 3 -2 Finland.
Who's the best ice hockey tipper ? :-D
I told you Sweden would be back on top.
Peter Forsberg was ill at the beginning of the tournament, that's why Sweden had a bad start. And in the end of qualifications they planned to lose one match to be sure to play against Switzerland on quarter-finals. :wink:
Congrats to Finland also, they did a great tournament.

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"But Finland won't get that gold medal, because the Swedish Golden Team will make them suck in the final!!! :D:D:D

Oh, yeah! B?FF! :D:D:D
Forever Swedish hockey team! :D:D:D

By the way I also made good predictions. The only problem was that I overestimated Team Russia's skills.

816.79 km

JTK

And which country's team won the most medals?

:-D

Argammon

For some of the couch potatoes:

Doing sport instead of just watching it on TV is better for your health  :twisted:

No I don't mean YOU  8)

BonzaiJoe

Are we also supposed to drive real racing cars instead of playing Stunts? I don't think that would be good for our health...

Who cares about health anyway? Live strong, die young :-)

"My candle burns in both ends /
It will not last the night /
But all my friends and all my foes /
It gives a lovely light"
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

QuoteWho cares about health anyway? Live strong, die young

1) I

2)Hard without 1

3)NC

Argammon

QuoteLife over 70 years just sucks.  

Heavy meals, alcohol, drugs, sex, sex, sex, sex...

Heard of biological age? Some 70 year olds can be as fit as other people with 50.

But then again we will most likely get rolled over a car,nailed,nuked or whatever anyways so what the heck am I talking about?

Mislav

Sweden, Austria, USA, Russia, blablabla...

GERMANY IS THE WINNER OF THE OLYMPIC GAMES 2006!!!

:)

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "Argammon"
QuoteWho cares about health anyway? Live strong, die young

1) I

2)Hard without 1

3)NC

Okay, I understand "1) I", but what's the rest supposed to mean?
But we can't be quite sure.

lised

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Are we also supposed to drive real racing cars instead of playing Stunts? I don't think that would be good for our health...

Who cares about health anyway? Live strong, die young :-)

"My candle burns in both ends /
It will not last the night /
But all my friends and all my foes /
It gives a lovely light"

Agree! Well spoken  =D>

For the Germans: you should count your medals in ice hockey, alpine skiing and maybe in figure skating before you're speaking. These are the 3 only sports which count. Other sports - in which the Germans won medals - are not well-known sports, only few countries care of it. Don't overappreciate your mediocre performance, I think. The Swedish ice hockey gold value much more than the 11 German gold medals.

816.79 km

Argammon

Akoss,who are you to say which sports count?

BJ,yes CTG was right.