News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sports

Started by CTG, October 10, 2005, 01:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

aah pense q era lengua  :?

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"Forever: MKB Veszpr?m (men handball)
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"skid Off: MKB Veszpr?m (Handball)
Quote from: "Dinmor"Forever: Aarhus GF (handball, men)
LOL! MKB Veszpr?m will play against Aarhus GF in the 1/8 finals of Champions League! Dinmor (and Bonzai Joe): aren't you going to cheer for Aarhus in Veszpr?m? I'm sure there is a guest sector, and Akoss Poo would also be there! :D (While CTG would probably try to pick up some MOOish bitches in the home sector...)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Forever Pick-Szeged! skid off EHF! I guess they were cheating when they gave Ciudad Real as opponent for Szeged!

Go Aarhus! B?FF! :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

For those who don't know: Veszpr?m is the hometown of the biggest Helen, my ex-girlfriend, Laura. B?FF!

Btw, in Hungarian sports newspaper it is written that the coach of Aarhus handball team considered the strongest team finished in runner-up spot during the group phase, and they would have really liked to avoid playing Veszpr?m. B?FF #2!

629.09 km

Quote from: "Usrin"LOL! MKB Veszpr?m will play against Aarhus GF in the 1/8 finals of Champions League! Dinmor (and Bonzai Joe): aren't you going to cheer for Aarhus in Veszpr?m? I'm sure there is a guest sector, and Akoss Poo would also be there! :D (While CTG would probably try to pick up some MOOish bitches in the home sector...)

There's inactivity by Bonzai Joe and Dinmor. Then I have to tell you the result of the first match:

MKB Veszpr?m KC - Aarhus GF 30-21 (11-12)

Should I smile or cry? A good result for Hungarian handball, but it's annoying if I think about my ex-girlfriend and her hometown. So B?FF!

629.09 km

Shoegazing Leo

Unifill Londrina Brazilian Male Handball Champion for the 1st time!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Aarhus handball team sucked again.

Aarhus GF - MKB Veszpr?m KC 28-31 (12-15)
Veszpr?m got into the quarter finals (60-49, double victory)

skid OFF VESZPR?M, DIE LAURA!!!

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

French teams in men handball :
- with a marvelous second half, Montpellier also got qualified for quarter-final of men, handball.
- in the meantime, JTK's Kiel team "punished" Paris team : 44-28.

Hungary also had an other team in the last 16, but Szeged had to face the strongest and richest opponent (let alone the cheating referees):

Pick-Szeged - Ciudad Real 31-32
Ciudad Real - Pick-Szeged 36-27

629.09 km

Usrin

I think Akoss Poo is very contented with this result: Pick-Szeged - MKB-Veszpr?m KC 27-24 (12-13), and with the fact that Szeged has taken the lead in the Hungarian championship. :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Chulk

Fernando Alonso goes to McLaren in 2007  :-D  :-D  :-D
Juan Pablo Montoya leaves the team?  :-D  :-D  :-D
Kimi Raikk?nen leaves the team?  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Chulk"Fernando Alonso goes to McLaren in 2007  :-D  :-D  :-D
Juan Pablo Montoya leaves the team?  :-D  :-D  :-D
Kimi Raikk?nen leaves the team?  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
2007 Formula 1 prediction game is opened.

My guesses :
Mc Laren : Alonso-Montoya
Ferrari : Ra?konnen-Rossi (yes, yes, Valentino Rossi)
Renault : stops F1 after 2006.

2007 F1 winner : V. Rossi. Best driver in the real world, whatever the bike or the car.

BonzaiJoe

Valentino Rossi?

Maybe Renato Biker, Ayrton or Alain could get a contract too then? I think they would win, whatever the track or medium :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

woohoo, it's probably the first time I'm writing in forum so late. The main reason for it: watching live basketball game, Indiana vs. Cleveland :)

...and Cavs won it.

nowadays Pittsburgh often has a bad day... :?

629.09 km