News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sports

Started by CTG, October 10, 2005, 01:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Handball WC 1/4 finals, half-time results :
Spain 12 - 15 Germany
Poland 16 - 14 Russia

Who said that teams of 1st group (Poland and Germany in this case) were worst than those of 2nd group ? ::) :P

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 30, 2007, 06:19:43 PM
Handball WC 1/4 finals, half-time results :
Spain 12 - 15 Germany
Poland 16 - 14 Russia

Who said that teams of 1st group (Poland and Germany in this case) were worst than those of 2nd group ? ::) :P
This is confirmed : group 1 has never been weaker than group 2.
Spain 25 - 27 Germany
Poland 28 - 27 Russia

Any comment Akoss...? ;D

BonzaiJoe

Well, it was #1 and #2 from Group A playing #3 and #4 from Group B...

I'm happy about the results though. Then I want Denmark to beat Iceland and.... I won't tell my hopes for Croatia vs France because at least one person would get mad at me in any case :)
But we can't be quite sure.

Mislav

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 30, 2007, 07:32:12 PM
Well, it was #1 and #2 from Group A playing #3 and #4 from Group B...

I'm happy about the results though. Then I want Denmark to beat Iceland and.... I won't tell my hopes for Croatia vs France because at least one person would get mad at me in any case :)

hahaha, don't be afraid BJ, it's a positive madness! "At least 1 person" means minimum one person...Croatia has maximum one person here on the forum (that's me :) , so I guess you don't want Krys or maybe Alain to get mad...

but first, it's time now for me and Krys to be very mad to each other, the match France:Croatia starts right now....AAARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :)

P.S. Krys, don't forget to send the replay BEFORE the deadline ;)

Mislav

AAAAAAAAAaaAAaaaaaarrrghhhHHhHHHHhhH!!!! !  ??? !!!!   !!!

BonzaiJoe

Poor Croatia :(

Denmark - Iceland 34 - 34 :-S

I'm glad I don't have a TV.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Aaaaah. finally French players made a match according to their European champion title.

Sorry Mislav. Mmmm, well, to be honest I'm not sorry. ;D :P

So, results are :
Croatia 18 - 21 France (it never happened that Croatia scored only 18 goals. Thierry Omeyer (French goalkeeper) did a marvelous match)
Iceland 41 - 42 Denmark after extended time.
Only Denmark remains from the so-called-super-strong group 2. :P

Next to come :
France - Germany (the revenge from group 1 match. It will be as hard as Spain-Germany or Croatia-France. The winner of this match will have 90% chance to be champion)
Poland-Denmark (the weaker semi-finals)
I'd like to see France beat Denmark in the final. ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGOther sports
Mmmm, tell me : why do you stop talking about handball while WC isn't finished ? ;D :P

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Krys TOFF

No, FRA - DAN or FRA - POL. Whatever as long as France wins. :P

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Among the cheaters of cycling sport, Jan Ullrich was my favourite, it's sad to hear that his career is ended.

I said Hungary can reach 6th-10th place in the World Cup, we managed to get 9th place, it's not a bad result, but after seeing the matches of the WC, it's also not a good one.

I think teams of Group II were very tired after almost all of the matches they played had been very close and tiring - qualified teams of Group I were lucky not only by playing against weaker teams, but with this, also playing less tiring games, as it seems. This is a strange WC, the best team, Spain is already out, with Croatia is also out.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Some Spanish comments regharding referees after their defeat versus Germany :

Quote from: David Barrufet (Spanish goalkeeper)This is the biggest robbery I ever seen (...) Victory was decided by referees

CTG

Handball is not my favorite sport but this time I watched the games and hoped we can send home Russia. As far as I see this one is/was the most popular handball event ever for Hungary.

CTG

Female handball - again.
Damn it - again.

Gy?ri Audi ETO sucked against Dunaferr by 3 goals. G?rbicz was the only good player from our team. Without her we would be just listfillers.

CTG

Go Germany, go!!!