News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sports

Started by CTG, October 10, 2005, 01:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Oh well :) That just shows how much I care
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Philadelphia Flyers - Detroit Red Wings 6-1!!!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Yep, we kicked ass. ;D

MKB Veszpr?m KC - THW Kiel 39-36

Well... this big rush caused a match with a lot of goals but with a close result, teams couldn't build up an advantage, it was a draw or 1-2 goals of lead for both teams in the majority of the match. In the second half of the second half, Veszpr?m improved on their defensive play, and took control of the match. This didn't mean that Veszpr?m took the lead by a few goals, but not because Kiel was good, rather because the stallin fucked dirty smelly cheater Danish referees (maybe they wanted to take revenge on Kolding's farewell to the Cup) punished the Hungarians undeservedly with a lot of penalties and there was also a lot of 7 meter shots against them... Despite this, Veszpr?m collected a 4 goal lead by the end, but in the end, Kiel scored again (what a surprise, in a man advantage situation). 3 goal is the advantage, but a lot of goals against (almost like a 2 goal advantage)... enough or not, it will turn out soon. I hold on to my opinion, 35% is the chance in this quarter final for Veszpr?m. It is more or less that I expected, but it would have been a victory with a bigger gap if the referees hadn't respected the Western European team (in the Hungarian sports forums, the usual topic is the production of the referees)...

629.09 km

zaqrack

was there ever a match in any sport where Hungarians were satisfied with the referees?  :P :P :P

Not really, we have bad sport diplomacy, which is very necessary in this business-based sports world of present.

629.09 km

JTK

Grmpf - just you wait for Thursday...
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on February 24, 2007, 07:29:28 PM
was there ever a match in any sport where Hungarians were satisfied with the referees?  :P :P :P

Soooooooooooooooo expected comment...

CTG

Female handball: Gy?ri Audi ETO qualified to Champions League quarterfinals!

Group's result:

1. HC "Lada Togliatti" 6 5 0 1 192 : 178 (14) 10
2. Gy?ri Audi ETO KC 6 4 0 2 189 : 161 (28) 8
3. Byasen HB Elite Trondheim 6 3 0 3 177 : 186 (-9) 6
4. ZRK Buducnost T-Mobile 6 0 0 6 141 : 174 (-33) 0

CTG

Forever Tampa Bay Lightning! :P

Tampa Bay Lightning - Pittsburgh Penguins 5-1 ;D

CTG

Jan Ullrich retired!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGJan Ullrich retired!
After he asked for the blood analysis to be canceled, it was logical for him to stop. As long as these analysis were not done, he was suspected of doping, and so he would have been refused at all races.

CTG

THW Kiel - MKB Veszpr?m tonight! I predict german victory by 4 goals and dirty refrees again. As long as Kiel can keep up with Veszpr?m, the refrees will help them to win.

CTG

Damn, 7 goals... :(

Quote from: Akoss Poo on December 13, 2006, 05:04:00 PM
And I said only that won't be an easy job against Veszpr?m: I guess the aggregate difference won't be more than 3 goals to THW Kiel if THW Kiel goes through the semi finals. The chance for Veszpr?m is 35% to knock out Kiel in my opinion.

Well I think I was more or less right. I was mistaken only by a single goal - 4 goals to Kiel in aggregate. Veszpr?m had the chance by the way, but played with many annoying mistakes.

629.09 km