News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sports

Started by CTG, October 10, 2005, 01:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Dirty list after male 400 m individual medley:

Michael Phelps
Ryan Lochte
Luca Marin
Oussama Melluli

CTG

I can't be angry on L?szl? Cseh for finishing only 5th. It can be really demotivating to see sterophelps and other doped american assholes cheating for world records. Just imagine Mingva winning 7 ZSC races in a row with big gap against Argammon, Rotoi, Bonzai Joe, Gutix, Akoss Poo and me. Everybody would know the fact Mingva is cheating but you cannot prove it...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I also hate the ultra doped Americans, Australians; but I think 4:15 for Cseh in the most important race of 2 years... it is deeply crap... I can be really angry at him, even Gyurta give more on this WCH. Cseh could be easily 2nd if everything goes right. I'm waiting for his "explanations"...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

JTK

Aaaah - where is the home of the two world best handball teams? Right: Schleswig-Holstein. THW Kiel and SG Flensburg-Handewitt will fight eagerly to get the Champions League Cup at the end of April! And I'm there! ;D 8)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

The Buffalo Sabres wins NHL Regular Season standings - now the playoff starts soon for the Stanley Cup. My favourite team, Pittsburgh Penguins will have to face the Ottawa Senators in the Conference Quarter Finals.

629.09 km

CTG

Oh yes! Gy?ri Audi ETO KC (female handball) has won the Hungarian Cup by knocking out Ferencv?ros. We are the cup winners since 2005 and I hope we can continue winning the championships third time in a row.

Gy?ri Audi ETO KC - Budapest Bank FTC 35-28 (14-14)

Another thing: my favorite player, Anita G?rbicz scored 11 goals. Beautiful and talented. ;)

Krys TOFF

Handball results - Paris (Bercy) tournament :

6th April:
Poland 36-32 Iceland
France 30-29 Tunisia (difficult match for France that still had in mind the defeat versus Germany in the World Cup)

7th April:
Poland 30-27 Tunisia (difficult match for Poland too versus Tunisia)
France 35-27 Iceland (nice revenge of the WC, French team progressively comes back to its best)

8th April :
Iceland 30-30 Tunisia (funny, these 2 teams managed not to win any match during this tournament)
France 26-20 Poland (very good match from France that finally got rid of the remembrance of the WC and a nice victory versus vice-World Champions of Poland)

I can't wait to see Olympic Games in China next year and a French victory in final versus Germany. ;D

Krys TOFF

Nobody talked of Judo European championship, so I will.
France was the winner, with 9 medals overall : 5 gold, 1 silver, 3 bronze. Cool. ;D

Division I ice hockey world championships will start on Sunday. In Hungary's group, the opponents will be: Slovenia, Lithuania (dirty Mingva!), Japan, Great Britain and Romania (dirty Romania!). My prediction for the final standings:

1 Slovenia
2 Japan
3 Hungary
4 Lithuania
5 Great Britain
6 Romania

Tips for the first day (15/4):

Hungary-Lithuania 4-3
Japan-Great Britain 3-1
Slovenia-Romania 8-0

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Akoss Poo
Division I ice hockey world championships will start on Sunday. In Hungary's group, the opponents will be: Slovenia, Lithuania (dirty Mingva!), Japan, Great Britain and Romania (dirty Romania!). My prediction for the final standings:

1 Slovenia
2 Japan
3 Hungary
4 Lithuania
5 Great Britain
6 Romania
In the other division 1 group, there is France, Kazakhstan, Poland, Netherlands, Estonia and China.
Best of each group will qualify for elite world championship in Russia (27th April-13th May).

Sadly, Cristobal Huet (French goalkeeper who plays in Montreal, Canada) is still injured. It will be hard for France to be 1st in this group. Poland or Kazakhstan will be hard to beat. Let's hope it won't be like last year when France missed to come back to the elite after our defeat versus Germany...

Quote from: Krys TOFF on April 13, 2007, 05:34:32 PMIn the other division 1 group, there is France, Kazakhstan, Poland, Netherlands, Estonia and China. Best of each group will qualify for elite world championship in Russia (27th April-13th May).

You are wrong: best of each group will qualify for elite world championship of NEXT YEAR.

In France's group, Kazakhstan is big favourite, my bet is on them.

629.09 km

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!!! Estonia-France 4-3 after shootout!!!

629.09 km

Lad?nyi, Kov?cs ---> 2-0 to Hungary after first period. skid you Mingva!

629.09 km

Kov?cs, 23rd min., 3-0
Lad?nyi, 28th min., 4-0
Vaiciukevicius, 34th min., 4-1
Ocskay, 39th min., 5-1

Why was I afraid of this match? :)

629.09 km

Horv?th, 42nd min. (powerplay), 6-1

Easy victory:

Hungary - Lithuania 6-1 (2-0, 3-1, 1-0)

Surprise in the match in the afternoon:

Great Britain - Japan 4-3 (2-0, 2-1, 0-2)

629.09 km