News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sports

Started by CTG, October 10, 2005, 01:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on December 10, 2007, 11:14:46 PM
We have to avoid a match with France. Reason is simple: it's easily predictable that refrees will help the home team. Even the stronger Russia sounds better for me... But of course Angola is the best choice. We just have to make a draw with South Korea... ;D
France will loose versus Norway, so we will be 4th of our group. Therefore, you just have not to be 1st of your group to avoid playing versus France in quarter-finals. :D It will also depend of the result of Germany-Romania.

zaqrack

as I heard we did the same against Korea  8)

btw. I would sell my daughter and half kingdom for fresh seafood supply ;)

Krys TOFF

After a marvelous start (6-2 for France) versus Norway, then France had a bad period just like versus Angola. So, Norway took back the lead 8-6, and then 10-8. At this moment, Val?rie Nicols (French goalkeeper) did a great job and at the half-time France is leading 11-10. I wonder how will be the 2nd half...

CTG

Norway - Spain/Korea
Germany - Angola
Hungary - Russia
France - romania

I predict the paper form: Norway vs Russia in the final...

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on December 11, 2007, 07:44:54 PM

Nope, Hungarian loss wasn't tactical - we just played very crappy.

Krys TOFF

Even if France wins versus Norway, we will still be 4th of our group and Norway will still be 1st.

So far, sure QF are :
(G1 - G2, bold mean future winner from me)
Norway - South Korea or Spain
Russia - Hungary
Angola - Germany
France - Romania (yes, I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one :P)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on December 11, 2007, 08:10:44 PM

Korea was motivated : this victory would make them qualified 4th if Spain looses versus Poland. A draw would be sufficient for Spain to be qualified.

Krys TOFF

France 19-17 Norway. That's tough ! 5 minutes remaining... A victory versus Norway would put up French motivation before fighting Romania.

Krys TOFF

47' France 21-17 Norway
48' France 22-18 Norway
49' France 23-18 Norway
It seems we will win !

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on December 11, 2007, 08:28:34 PM
(because of their language and their love to France)
That's right, Romanians love France. The opposite is far from true. :D
Regarding the language, Romania has a latin-like language, like Spain, Poprtugal, Italy and France.

Back to Handball : Brasil lost 21-24 versus Ukraine at the President's Cup. Ukraine is 13th of the World championship, Brasil only 14th. But yet it's better than Argentina. ;D

Krys TOFF

52' France 24-19 Norway :)
54' France 24-21 Norway :-\
56' France 24-22 Norway :-[
What happens ?

Krys TOFF

57' France 25-22 Norway :)
Aaaah, a good stop by Val?rie Nicolas and a goal for France following. We took back 3 goals in advance. I prefer that. ;)

Krys TOFF

58' France 25-23 Norway :-\
59' France 26-23 Norway :)
60' France 26-24 Norway ;) France won ! ;D

zaqrack

By the way we migrated through almost whole Russia, so it should be also part of Hungary  :P

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 11, 2007, 08:15:09 PM
Quote from: CTG on December 11, 2007, 08:10:44 PM

Korea was motivated : this victory would make them qualified 4th if Spain looses versus Poland. A draw would be sufficient for Spain to be qualified.
Back to the topic, Hungarian defeat versus Korea and Poland win versus Spain (by 1 point only : 30-29) means that South Korea is qualified to play (and loose) a QF versus Norway.