News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Moto GP

Started by CTG, October 13, 2005, 12:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Forza Talm?csi! Beat Kallio again!  :twisted:

Renato Biker

Krys TOFF

Krys TOFF

Hungarian pilot Gabor Talmacsi is the new world champion moto 125 cc.
I'm surprised that no Hungarian member of this forum told about that.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 05, 2007, 12:39:27 PM

Well it just haven't lept into our mind, I checked his results each time, and watched about half of the 125 cc grand prixes on television. Congratulations to him! :)
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

CTG

Check Sports forum, I already wrote that.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on November 05, 2007, 02:04:27 PM

Check Sports forum, I already wrote that.
I saw it after posting the previous post. Anyway, this news suits better in "racing IRL" section and "Moto GP" topic. :P  ;)

CTG

I know, I just forgot that separate Moto GP topic exists.

Krys TOFF

Airbag system for moto : http://www.dainese.com/eng/d-air.asp
It seems Italians of Dainese finally managed to make it work fine, they develop this system since 2001. It is called D-air.

CTG

Predictions for 2008:

Moto GP (best cathegory): (Unfortunately) Stoner will save his title but now in a great battle with Rossi. Pedrosa, Lorenzo and Melandri can be dangerous too in separate races but I don't think they are going to be the champions.

250 ccm: I hope to see Bautista, Pasini and L?thi at the top - on the other hand I also want to see Faubel and Kallio suffering. :P

125 ccm: Hard to say. Talm?csi will drive an excellent Aprilia (he has the chance to win again) but you can never know what happens if a super-talented newbie appears...

Krys TOFF

V. Rossi will have to pay the taxes. 19 millions of Euros so far, but it's only for 2001-2004 period, so it may be the double with 2005-2007 period added. Poor Valentino... ;D

Mark L. Rivers

One more reason to make a great season and a great revenge....  ;)

Krys TOFF

Will we see Schumi racing 1 (or more) Moto GP race ? Rumors are increasing since last days that he did tests with Ducati, which is with same sponsor as Ferrari.

CTG

125 cc

Talmácsi made a really bad season start... He was leading for a long time with confident performance but then a mechanical problem appeared and he fall back to the middle class - finishing only 12th at the end.

250 cc

Pasini is really fast!!!  :o And I was happy to see Faubel in the dicksucker section... :P

800 cc

Who will stop the kangoo guy? Rossi seems to be slow and a bit demotivated.

Qatar race was very special with artificial lights but I guess we will see the real power balance only next time, in Jerez.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGQatar race was very special with artificial lights but I guess we will see the real power balance only next time, in Jerez.
It helped Michelin tyres maybe, due to lower temperature.
Last year Bridgestone was really more efficient than Michelin, that's why Rossi choosed to switch to Bridgestone while his new teammate stayed with historical tyre supplier of Yamaha team, Michelin.
We will see in next GP if Michelin really worked hard and is now back to its best like 2 years ago, or if it was only due to specific low temperature that they were with good efficiency in Qatar.
Reminder : 3 Michelin (2nd to 4th place), 2 Bridgestone (1st and 5th place) in top 5 in Qatar.