News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT57 - Skid Row

Started by zaqrack, October 31, 2005, 10:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Well, Corvette. Most of you hate it. Will you also hate it with this track? :)

al il professore

oops sorry i took the lead. AGAIN?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

al il professore

skid row is a rock band. (and i wanted to say something: its great to see noobs posting the forum :) GREAT!!!)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Track is ideal for a hard race. We miss you, Argy!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

When there's a hard race, there's no fun. Non Indy powergear is simply not funny. No fun track here. My engine is having a rest in the garage. Those of my Corvette. But the engine of my Lancia is ready for a cool last race - Akoss Poo with one of his favourite and strongest cars will show that ZCT 53 victory wasn't only by mistake. (If the track will not be a fucked up one.)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Chulk

I agree with CTG, it is a great track for a hard race and a lot of RH.
Good Luck to everyone but don't try too hard, ok? :wink:
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

As previous track this is a pure RH track. So I will be a listfiller again.
Not enough free time for full RH racing...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"As previous track this is a pure RH track. So I will be a listfiller again.
Not enough free time for full RH racing...

As for me, it is the same. Not time is the concern for me, rather that I'm fed up with pure RH tracks. And I adopted Argammon's racing style: no listfiller, I would rather send nothing and wait until a track which is suitable for me.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mislav

When I came to ZakStunts I was surprised that it is a RH competition. I had no expierence in that, and personally, I'd rather have noRH competition. Then we could see who is really fast. It would be more realistic, more close up, less unrealistic tricks (for example on c55). Bugs and tricks would not decide who wins. With RH everybody can score high if he's lucky. I really liked C56 but this track, C57 will show who had most free time to practice RH to get the great trick and an ass kick to fly all over the track. In my opinion, Alain is spending most time on stunts, there are also some drivers who are really good with "the incredible tricks", i must congratulate them. (Read Ayrton, CTG, Dottore, Bonzai Joe, Akoss, Gutix, Zak, maybe some ghosts:) This month, all I played was about 1 hour of Stunts and I have 4th position, I will not have so much time for RH like..... so I'm satisfied with my result:)

And I would like to have at least one track in the next season which would not have any trick possibilities, no loopings (if we can drive through, why even have them), no mountains, just normal curves, so we can see who is the fastest when it comes to realistic driving not trick finding and practicing them with RH.

Although I like tricks more and more:), but that one track would be good alternative in the competition. See you:)

P.S. My Corvette is so slow. What should I do?;)

Usrin

Mislav: on such a simple track you advised, the dedicated replay handlers would drive through EVERY normal curves at least 285 times, and pray for 0,05 secs of improvement before every tries... Final rankings would also reflect pipsqueaks' time spent on RH, just differences would be about 0,1 s and not 1-2 or 5-10 s. (And such a track would be much more boring than ZCT57, which I find very enjoyable, although I haven't managed yet to keep my Corvette on the road in banked corners when driving in power gear...) Unfortunately, a monthly race is unbelievable without RH, as .rpl files don't contain whether you have used RH or not. :( But if you come to the next Stunts meeting, you can take part in admirable REALLY live races!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

Quote from: "Usrin"I haven't managed yet to keep my Corvette on the road in banked corners...
Hmm... and I'm afraid I can't rely on team help this month. :|
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Mislav

About the simple track: You're probably right, RH is destroying very much of the stunts possibilities... I have a question, you're here from 2002. Can you tell me who won the championship in Zakstunts in 2001, 02, 03, 04? I can't find that information anywhere, and I'd like to know:)