News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT57 - Skid Row

Started by zaqrack, October 31, 2005, 10:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usrin

You can find the old rankings if you click on the links ("Competition: 2005 - 2004 - 2003 - 2002 - 2001") directly below the ZakStunts banner on the main page. Well, here you are!

ZakStunts winners:
2004 - Gutix (ARG)
2003 - Alain (FRA)
2002 - Bonzai Joe (DEN)
2001 - Roy Wiegerinck (NED)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Chulk

And 2005 champion is Ayrton (ARG)

Mislav: there is a NoRH competition here at Zakstunts but it not official because as Usrin said, there's no way of knowing who used RH so it is based on trust on the other players. You can race both competition if you like, some drivers do it. (I did it when I couldn't do well with RH and I got bored of trying after a few hours)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

2001 - Roy Wiegerinck, undisputed champion
2002 - Bonzai Joe, winning accidentaly after the leading Roy's retirement in October
2003 - Alain il professore, almost undisputed (I cheered for Bonzai Joe... :D)
2004 - Rotix, DQF by CTG
2005 - Ayrtoi, DQF by CTG

Yes, I'm still an insultive asshole.

CTG

2006: a championship without Poo and CTG. The world of scandalous ghost nightmares. B?FF!

Yes, I'm nervous again.

Chulk

Quote from: "CTG"

The most sensible thing you said lately

CTG

Quote from: "Chulk"
Quote from: "CTG"

The most sensible thing you said lately

Yes Rotoi you are right! :P

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

My stunts computer is in ruins, it's possible that I have to discontinue racing for a while.

CTG I'm 99% sure that Chulk is not a ghost for now. He is not giving up and trying to prove us that he is human - and he does it well. You should rather insult Ayrton.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Chulk

Thanks Akoss but CTG's words don't hurt me because I'm sure he knows I'm real and he's only saying it to bother me (Which won't happen as I don't pay attention to his saying any more)

CTG

Quote from: "Chulk"Thanks Akoss but CTG's words don't hurt me because I'm sure he knows I'm real and he's only saying it to bother me (Which won't happen as I don't pay attention to his saying any more)

Estefy is cute. I'll take her! ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"2002 - Bonzai Joe, winning accidentaly after the leading Roy's retirement in October
IF Roy had not quit he would have been champion,
IF Alan had joined competition from the beginning of 2002, he would have been champion,
IF CTG had used manual gears instead of auto gears in 2002, he would have been champion,

Whatever the "IF", BJ won 2002 championship. Forget the alternative realities.
He is one of the few Stunts championship winners in the World, like Alain, Alan Rotoi, Gutix, ... CTG is not one of them so far :P (but maybe USC 2005-2006 will be yours). :-D

al il professore

"IF CTG had used manual gears instead of auto gears in 2002, he would have been champion,
..."

that sentence sounds so strange to my ears... even with an indy car he would not have won in 2002 he is not able, he is disabled

"BJ won 2002 championship."

he won it like armtrong tour de france in 1999 and heras vuelta in 2005, cheating the final result, because he asked an arrangement with roy. then roy let him win, because he already won enough in 2001 and he didn't care about 2002... corrupted cheaters... corrupted cheaters... we dont leave in a world of innocence.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

i will become again the most active stunts driver when i will load the stunts diskette on the stunts computer in my stunts room... i played all the 2005 races on windows xp with my pIII celeron 800. this keyboard is too soft for aggressive replays...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

you must enter a message when posting

al il professore

i'll try an experience... to film my fingers at work. on zct57 track. i'll be back in half an hour.

CTG