News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT57 - Skid Row

Started by zaqrack, October 31, 2005, 10:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Quote from: "CTG"
Estefy is cute. I'll take her! ;)

Have you looked yourself in a mirror?
You can give it a try but you don't have the slightest chance. You should better play stunts, you're good at that.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "al il professore"he won it like armtrong tour de france in 1999 and heras vuelta in 2005, cheating the final result, because he asked an arrangement with roy. then roy let him win, because he already won enough in 2001 and he didn't care about 2002... corrupted cheaters... corrupted cheaters... we dont leave in a world of innocence.

Roy left the stunts world because he found her girlfriend eventually.

Armstrong is the eternal cheater, I always laugh at him when he is defending his 'opinion': 'no I'm innocent...'
Why could Heras be blamed for taking drugs a long time after the race if Armstong couldn't?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

back. i made a crap video but its for you, pigs, so i dont mind... my gold fingers
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

:-D :-D :-D
this was great :)
one-hand driving rocks! :)

CTG

Quote from: "Chulk"
Quote from: "CTG"
Estefy is cute. I'll take her! ;)

Have you looked yourself in a mirror?
You can give it a try but you don't have the slightest chance. You should better play stunts, you're good at that.

She was complaining about your sexual performance. She said you are not that good in bed since you joined Stunts world. :D

Hungarian pig is the top lover, I'll pick up her soon! :P

I have to swim a bit from Europe to Argentina...

al il professore

this is my technique... i was driving like that forever. at first in auto gear because i had a kid's brain and then with an hand on the gear lever. but the final mod was to use the escape and space key repeatedly for replay handling... two hands, eight keys... two hands driving its two hands for four keys.

one hand driving was designed for fast replay handling. but i still have to invent a better hand technique.

and i would like to film the screen and the fingers on the next try.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Chulk"You should better play stunts, you're good at that.

Lol! CTG is the greatest automatic looser. I'll explain you. Everybody raced for few months and reached a great racing lvl. He raced for years (under many names, lol) and always got the las places.

CTG

Quote from: "alanrotoi"
Quote from: "Chulk"You should better play stunts, you're good at that.

Lol! CTG is the greatest automatic looser. I'll explain you. Everybody raced for few months and reached a great racing lvl. He raced for years (under many names, lol) and always got the las places.

Last places. Ha-ha. Never. And I raced only ONE year with auto gears. Shut up, close your dirty fuckin' mouth and push up your micro dick into your bloody ass. Go to hell, creator of all shitty ghosts! :smt097

alanrotoi

lol you got mad in an automatic way  :lol:

al il professore

automatica dramatica. there is no new rank for spammers like him...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"
Here is the famous song "Riot Act" that caused numerous problems to Skid Row in the early 90's : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6A6VW23G (almost 5Mo)

Chulk

Quote from: "CTG"She was complaining about your sexual performance. She said you are not that good in bed since you joined Stunts world. :D

Are you kidding? My fingers have never been better! Besides I only play stunts twice a week when I don't see her.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

Are you kidding? My fingers have never been better!

The best reason by far to play stunts a lot :D

zaqrack

This is still the only proof of ghost drivers. :D
Krys and JTK is Akoss's ghost :)

I miss the meeting and you all... :(

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"
Are you kidding? My fingers have never been better!

The best reason by far to play stunts a lot :D

Playing NHL 2006 would also enhance the performance of your fingers! :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km