News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

looping..

Started by Mislav, November 01, 2005, 12:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mislav

Hello everybody! Mislav speaking, as you know I'm still new in Zak's competition,so I still have some problems...for this track, ZCT57 I'm pretty fuc*** up if you don't help me:)

I'd like to know how exactly I can pass the looping without driving around... I saw a short explanation in driving school, but I crashed about 13 562 times, nothing GOOD happens! I know I'm not in a team, but hey...I even don't know how to join the team or create some:) (that's for some new topic). Anyway, I enjoyed racing on C56, nice greeting to all pipsqueaks, and to all my Hungarian stunts neighbours:) See you on C57!!

Mislav - Zagreb - Croatia

zaqrack

for that nifty loopcut you need speed. Around 160mph should be enough :) So exercise that double banked corner before the loop  a lot. when you arrive to the loop with that speed we can speak about positioning the car to the right place and angle :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

And if you miss 13 562 times, you will have to try it for the 13 563th time, even if you have the speed Zak mentioned. If you practise it enough times, maybe the next time when we will have to drive such a nasty loop, you will need half as many tries as now, and later, maybe even less!

:D
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

zaqrack

well this is a good track for it, it's quite easy to cut the loop. It was so bloody hard on t Z56!

Quote from: "zaqrack"well this is a good track for it, it's quite easy to cut the loop. It was so bloody hard on t Z56!

Really? Then I was very very good or very very lucky, because I did it in 5 minutes. Maybe that's a pity I didn't give another chance to this track to be driven...

917.47 km

Mislav

WooooHoooouu!!! I did the LOOP! Somehow... I was very fast, around 170... But I'd be thankful if you could describe it anyway, what's the secret, because I just closed my eyes and somehow passed the looping:)

Chulk

Quote from: "zaqrack"It was so bloody hard on t Z56!

It really was, I couldn't do it so I couldn't improve my time
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

I respect Chulk for admitting this, you are a fair pipsqueak with a good deal of sportsmanship. ;)

917.47 km

Chulk

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I respect Chulk for admitting this, you are a fair pipsqueak with a good deal of sportsmanship. ;)

Thanks Akoss, and good luck with this new track

Chulk

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I respect Chulk for admitting this, you are a fair pipsqueak with a good deal of sportsmanship. ;)

Thanks Akoss, and good luck with this new track

CTG

Quote from: "Chulk"Thanks Akoss, and good luck with this new track

Akoss won't score, his time is up. :P

Chulk: somehow I think we will have a personal battle this month for the podium. Dunno why but I feel our match will be the sharpest this time. :)

Chulk

Quote from: "CTG"

Chulk: somehow I think we will have a personal battle this month for the podium. Dunno why but I feel our match will be the sharpest this time. :)

I hope so, even if I don't get the podium it would be great to be forth and it would be very motivating to fight with you for it!!

SuperBrian

Haha I have crashed at least 50.000 times, during my playing in loops...  :-D
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

Overdrijf

It's funny. I try this a few times and I crash, so I get bored of it and stop trying, and a few runs later I run into the same looping accidentally and I go straight through... :o

CTG

There's no secure solution to cut it - you need the luck and the right moment too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT269 track, from ZakStunts season 2023?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview