News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

creating a team..

Started by Mislav, November 01, 2005, 12:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mislav

Here I am again! I'd like you to know that I'm preparing to create a team next season. I allready mentioned it in the news. There is a profile of my friend Luka (lucas profile) and maybe another friend will race too. The problem is I don't know how to create a team, I couldn't find that topic anywhere.

Also, If somebody wants me in his team for the last 2 tracks this season,it would be nice (I can bring to the team already 4 points:)  And next year I hope my team "The VRLOODERS" will join this great competition. And maybe some of you want to join the team? Let's see...:)

Thank you and God bless my yellow Corvette.

zaqrack

well if you have decided on creating a team, just drop me a mail with the team name, the members and a team logo (80x50px) Then I'll set it in the database and voila :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I can recommend you the following thing: try to get to know the people there, talk with them, introduce yourself, first in the Forum (visit it often, try not to act like a newbie, so write to the casual topics, too), then maybe in the chatroom (although it is not too active nowadays) or on msn. I think it is easy to get on good terms with the drivers here, and after talking to them, or just reacting on their posts in the Forum, somebody will invite you in his team - earlier or later, it will work in my opinion.

:D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mislav

okay! I'll kick that looping's ass. Thanks Zak, I'll let you know per email everything about my future team! And thans Akoss for support too! Akoss, with my 9th place on c56, just between you and Zak, I think my newbie time just ended:-) See you!!

zaqrack

Quote from: "Mislav"with my 9th place on c56, just between you and Zak, I think my newbie time just ended:-) See you!!

definitely, but don't expect to beat me again ;) I'll try harder!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Well, as I said in an other topic, I didn't race hard to say the least - anyway, congratulations - maybe I'll test this track and race harder. :) see you :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mislav

Yes, I noticed that there wasn't very much going on the quite days, I was a little bit surprised that no one except Gutix has sent a better time? Didn't you have time or motivation? Well, as I said in the news, thanks to Alan Rotoi &Co.for not driving so I could score better:)

P.S. Zak, I think the ideal points system would be 20-19-18....2-1 and then point fragments.There are really very many people these last months on the scoreboard, it would be a motivation for them but also for the top drivers...20 points....mmmmm....

zaqrack

sure but with 20-19-... if you miss one race (and used your two worst doestn count already) then you miss really a lot!
I guess the system is near ideal if around  60-70% of the pipsqueaks get real points.

lets see:

C47 20 pipsqueaks
C48 22
C49 21
C50 16
C51 26
C52 28
C53 22
C54 25
C55 30
C56 22

Average pipsqueaks/month = 23.2 --> 60% = 13.92 70%=16.24

that means probably the winner will get 14 or 15 points next year, not 12 like this year. In 2004 the average pipsqueak number was only 16.38. It's great to see ZakStunts is evolving so much!

Mislav

nice mathematics Zak! Real points for top15 is also acceptable in my opinion:)

Mislav

"Your two worst results don't count at the season's rankings. (missing a track some kind of a result too :)"

Zak, why is that? I don't understand why every result can't count.

For example, somebody has

2 points
=38 does it mean that he actually has only 33 points (without the 2 worst results, 3 and 2 points)?

Why?:)

zaqrack

if you dont participate it also counts as one of the 2 worst, because it is 0 point.

this is also the reason why this rule was made, this way pipsqueaks who join later (in march at latest) have the same chances to win the championship as those who joined in january. Also it allows pipsqueaks one or two months rest, for example a nice summer holiday.

Mislav

Aaaaaaaa.......... I see:) You have put a lot of brain in the rules Zak, I didn't think of that! And that's quite good, so I don't have to buy a laptop for the holidays to play stunts haha:)

Cya

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT269 track, from ZakStunts season 2023?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview