News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New Team - The Vrlooders

Started by Mislav, November 15, 2005, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mislav

Hy! 2006 new team will join Stunts. You already know me. I'd like to offer places if somebody's interested.

Diesel Joe, vielleicht ein Deutsch-Kroatisches Team ab 2006? Du, Argammon, ich und Lucas. Ist Argammon noch aktiv in Stunts? Gute Platzierungen hat er ja:)

Dottore, DarkChaser, Krys TOFF? Interested?

Anybody else?:)

See you.
Mislav

DieselJoe

Hi Mislav!

Thanks for your invitation (lass uns mal doch beim Englisch bleiben, hier :wink:) but as long as I won't get kicked by my teammates because of my irregular activity, I already have a place in a great team. :D
But I can't predict so far into the future, who knows which changes will happen until then... :roll:
Oh shit, I just realized that this year is already nearly over! :shock: :-D

So long,
DieselJoe
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "DieselJoe"Hi Mislav!

Thanks for your invitation (lass uns mal doch beim Englisch bleiben, hier :wink:) but as long as I won't get kicked by my teammates because of my irregular activity, I already have a place in a great team. :D
But I can't predict so far into the future, who knows which changes will happen until then... :roll:
Oh shit, I just realized that this year is already nearly over! :shock: :-D

So long,
DieselJoe
You won't get kicked DJ, you can forget this idea.
Stunts racing is pleasure driving, Damage Inc. is pleasure team racing.
You don't want to race one or 2 tracks ? I don't care.
You send only listfiller replays (and I did it too recently) because you don't like the track/car ? I don't care too.
You want to race hard and reach good results like Doc and DC do ? I'll help you if I can with some advices (DC and Doc are now good enough, they don't need me to reach good results anymore).

I hope you'll get teammates Mislav, that's the key for pleasure driving too. :wink:

CTG

Think a big and invite some top dogs. Like Alain. Or me. But please don't invite both of us. :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Think a big and invite some top dogs. Like Alain. Or me. But please don't invite both of us. :D
Does this mean you don't consider DC, Doc, DJ or me as top dogs ? :roll: (ok, for me, I admit that you're true :lol: )

You betrayed us joining Cork's Crew and now you insult us ? Traitor ! :evil: You really felt into the Dark Side of The Force.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Yes, Krys, and the betrayed Opponent Near by joining Damage, Inc.! :D CTG is a big shit mixer!!!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Mislav

Wow! If I could choose....well everybody from top is a top driver, so I have to find new arguments for my choice. Well, I don't like verbal war that I could see here and in the news. It's only negative energy and childish. The competitors here should respect each other and have a friendly competition. The Vrlooders will not tolerate verbal war. Like Bonzai Joe said, it's nonsense and boring to see anyone here battling with words and not with cars.

Let's see:

Alain - Mislav - Lucas....nooo...:)
Bonzai Joe - CTG - Mislav - Lucas...ohoho
CTG - Mislav  - Lucas.....mmmh
Akoss - Usrin - Mislav - Lucas....wow
Dark Chaser - Dottore - Mislav - Lucas....olala
Zak - BJ - Mislav - Lucas.....yeah....

fell free to write some ideas:)
Dottore -

Mislav

yes, I forgot...

Dottore - Dark Chaser - Akoss - Usrin...great!

..but where am I? Nevermind, think about it too;)

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Yes, Krys, and the betrayed Opponent Near by joining Damage, Inc.! :D CTG is a big shit mixer!!!

And nobody knows where CTG will race in 2006.  :wink:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Yes, Krys, and the betrayed Opponent Near by joining Damage, Inc.! :D CTG is a big shit mixer!!!

And nobody knows where CTG will race in 2006.  :wink:
You'll be racing there, right in front of this keyboard :

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"You'll be racing there, right in front of this keyboard :

No way, master! This one is Zak's keyboard. :-D

Mislav

Hey CTG! Invitation from me to you to join a new team;) The Vrlooders!

Mislav

there are still places to join the new team - The VRLOODERS

:-)

alanrotoi

CTG why don't we creat a ghost team? I will put all my ghosts there and you should do the same ^_^ It will be fair enough.

CTG

You already did it: Meganium Aces High.  :-D