News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I'm new - Still not registered - HOW DO I START?

Started by Cas, November 21, 2005, 05:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cas

Hi, guys. I haven't registered yet because I don't know if I need to do something first or if I have to wait for next year to start. How does that work?  If any of you is very, very patient and can more or less explain me or tell me where to read carefully, I will appreciate it.

Thank you very much, guys!  :D
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Paleke

Cas, Cas, Cas  :-k ... That name is familiar to me  :-D

You don't have to do anything before you register, you can do it now, but you won't have chances for the championship. The only thing I don't know is if you have to register again every year.

I can offer you a place in Poder Sudaka (my team), would you like to join?

One last thing, remember that shortcuts are allowed in this competition.

See you
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Paleke"Cas, Cas, Cas  :-k ... That name is familiar to me  :-D

You don't have to do anything before you register, you can do it kow, but you won't have chances for the championship. The only thing I don't know is if you have to register again every year.

I can offer you a place in Poder Sudaka (my team), would you like to join?

One last thing, remember that shortcuts are allowed in this competition.

See you
This is not Cax, this is Cas. :-D
Welcome to the Stunts world.
Registration on forum is needed only once.
For ZakStunts competition, you need to contact Zak in this forum in order to have a profile on ZakStunts website. Then you'll be able to send your replays throught the web form.

Paleke

I know he isn't Cax.

Look over here, on the third position...  :lol:
http://wsc.tripod.com.ar/Clasificacion/circuito.htm

Quote from: "Krys"For ZakStunts competition, you need to contact Zak in this forum in order to have a profile

Can't you do it online with the "Register" option?
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

zaqrack

you can ONLY do it there :)

and you have to re-register for every season. Registration for 2006 will open in december.

Krys TOFF

Oh, right, there's an online registration form too at ZakStunts.
You have to register for each year of competition at ZakStunts, you have to register only once in forum.
sorry for the mess.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Paleke"I know he isn't Cax.

Look over here, on the third position...  :lol:
http://wsc.tripod.com.ar/Clasificacion/circuito.htm
Oh, that reminds me that I must race WSC soon. :-D

alanrotoi

Wheee there is migration from other comps. too ;)

Cas

I don't mean to migrate. I just want to participate in ALL competitions :D   I joined WSC first because I like the fact that shorcuts are forbidden... I like things to be difficult (which explains why every girl I meet is such a pain in the... bones, but that's another story). This doesn't mean I'm that good, I must accept.

Thank you all, and thank you, Paleke, I've already sent you an update of my replay as well.  :D   I'm really glad that you invite me to join your team, and I proudly will, though I hope I don't cause you trouble: I'm still not used to the rules in here!
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

CTG

Quote from: "Cas"I don't mean to migrate. I just want to participate in ALL competitions :D

http://stunts.mine.nu/unskilled

This is the part of ALL competitions! ;)

zaqrack

Quote from: "Cas"I like things to be difficult (which explains why every girl I meet is such a pain in the... bones, but that's another story).

:-D  :-D  :-D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Cas"I don't mean to migrate. I just want to participate in ALL competitions :D
My opinion since I joined the community in mid-2002. Welcome aboard Cas. :wink:

Paleke

1- There is another competition http://www.stuntstim.ar.gs/

2- Cas: No entend? bien, te quer?s unir o no? (disculp?, no? es que ?ltimamente estoy medio lento...)

alanrotoi

Quiere participar en todas las competiciones :P

CTG

Indul a g?r?g aludni.

We don't speak spanish. Stunts Forum is an english one. Please...

Try to read my hungarian sentence from the end... :)