News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

STATS ANALYSIS 2005

Started by al il professore, January 27, 2006, 11:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

best time hider: bonzai joe: 19 replays sent (ONLY) (i know let me guess  you send them by air mail... i dont know the praising care)

best replay spammers: CTG 147 and I 145 (those must get a life)

ayrton or chulk sent 4 replays by track (52 in total) and I or CTG sent 12 every month!

it's a huge difference... within the pipsqueaks generations...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Quote from: "al il professore"best time hider: bonzai joe: 19 replays sent (ONLY) (i know let me guess  you send them by air mail... i dont know the praising care)

best replay spammers: CTG 147 and I 145 (those must get a life)

ayrton or chulk sent 4 replays by track (52 in total) and I or CTG sent 12 every month!

it's a huge difference... within the pipsqueaks generations...

Alain, did you check AbuRaf's stats? :D

CTG

176 replays sent in by AbuRaf70 on all track in season 2005.
That is an average of about 14.667 replays per track,
or an average of a replays sent about each 2.074th day.

al il professore

krystoff, aburaf, lol, the older the hornier... the more time passes, the more i expect to send replays...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

I only raced seriously on 3.5 tracks... (48,55,56, the half is 47)
And actually the only track I seriously raced seriously on was Z55. I hid my time on that one, and kicked your arse.
Hiding your time and winning LTB at the same time shows true skill :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "al il professore"krystoff, aburaf, lol, the older the hornier...
Order is not correct in yopur sentence Alain, let me explain : Aburaf is the elder of Stunts, I'm the horny frenchman. :-D

BonzaiJoe

It's true, you know. ZCT55 was the only serious race for me in 2005. Dark Stunts age for me...

But anyway, who is really the best time hider in Stunts history?
But we can't be quite sure.